JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While carrying won't always prevent or get you out of these situations, keeping your head on a swivel, having situational awarenessness, and knowing it's better to give your stuff than your life may help you through this type of situation.

I remember reading about this when it first happened.
I hope those men burn, but it won't bring back the lost or heal the unmendable wounds the family will have.

I will never understand what some people will do to others, for no reason.

I carry for the much the same reason I own guns ... Because I can.
No real big philosophical , moral or other "Big Idea" reasons.

I understand that my simple answer will not work for everyone and it can sound a bit snarky.
Being snarky is not my intent.
And I feel no need to get lost in overthinking , what to me is a simple issue.
Andy

While carrying won't always prevent or get you out of these situations, keeping your head on a swivel, having situational awarenessness, and knowing it's better to give your stuff than your life may help you through this type of situation.
Yep.
When I say "Carry" I mean in the broader sense as you describe.
Right down to where and when you go.

I don't like parking garages, for example....especially at night.

I don't carry a gun but rather a razor sharp knife, good martial arts skills, and a thing of pepper spray. I can get pretty brutal sometimes. I was kicked out of a martial arts class when I was younger for being to effective with the moves. No joke. Now my little bro is learning some of those.

Last Edited:
Hello NEW JERSEY you can not get a CPL in Jersey unless you know someone . target rich environment for criminal's . pretty much nobody has a gun

Kent WA

Not sure where she would hide a conceal carry, but, given the number of pics of bikini babes open carrying around here, I don't think that would reduce tips.

Attacker tried to rape bikini barista in Kent after crawling through coffee shop window

A man with a knife crawled through the window of a Kent coffee stand early Tuesday to kidnap and sexually assault a bikini barista, police said.

"King County prosecutors will review the case and decide whether to file charges."

WTH, an armed attempted rape & they will decide "IF" they will file charges!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top