JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure we can dig up some real 105mm ammo out of the pile for you.
Cannon ammo.jpg

I nominate Who The F R U as the sponsor of the next clean up, he can bring one as an attraction. Five bags of trash from the woods gets you a free shot...

I nominate Who The F R U as the sponsor of the next clean up, he can bring one as an attraction. Five bags of trash from the woods gets you a free shot...

As long as your clean up is somewhere along the Beach of Falmouth,Cornwall I'm In...,..Everybody can shoot.
Cornwall.jpg
Castle Pendennis............. Or somewhere within 20km of that shEitter.

You are correct - they didn't. This happened three years after the 'Good Friday Peace Agreement'.

Omagh - 29 dead and over 300 grievously injured.

View attachment 449342

tac
And yet one of the people who funds those mass-murders holds a seat in US Congress... positively disgusting, I tell you. Doubly so in that the GOP allows them to fly their banner. (Peter King, gun-grabbing New York Fascist.)

@tac Could you post a link to the article that pic's from? I have some people on a Republican forum I want to send it to with a comment about "when you support Peter King, you support THIS."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top