JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Reactions
So I originally made my account and even posted a thread back in December of 2016 asking about outdoor shooting locations.

Anyhow I didn't get around to posting an introduction thread until April of 2021 and shortly after that by 'member since' date was changed to when I made the introduction thread.

Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks!

So I originally made my account and even posted a thread back in December of 2016 asking about outdoor shooting locations.

Anyhow I didn't get around to posting an introduction thread until April of 2021 and shortly after that by 'member since' date was changed to when I made the introduction thread.

Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks!
This may be due to a bug, but I haven't been able to find any clues. Everything on the backend indicates your account didn't exist before April 16th, 2021, and even if we wanted to change it, we have no way to change a join date.

I'll start a conversation with you for more information, as this seems to be a one-off thing :)

Upvote 1
Yea, had I known it would reset my tenure, I wouldn't have done it!

Since you didn't get around to posting an introduction back in December of 2016 you had to go to the end of the line.

:s0111:

This may be due to a bug, but I haven't been able to find any clues. Everything on the backend indicates your account didn't exist before April 16th, 2021, and even if we wanted to change it, we have no way to change a join date.

I'll start a conversation with you for more information, as this seems to be a one-off thing :)

Hey….. WAIT A MINUTE!! o_O

Shine my shoes, and wash and wax my car, PLEBE!!

:s0118:

….and remember, THREE coats of wax on the car, and DON'T forget the gravy for the platter of fries you're required to supply us!!

HUSTLE UP…. We're hungry!

;):D

Upvote 0
kzc5miy88s701-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Upvote 1

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show