JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh and political contributions from that same criminal that fleeced the taxpayers while he burned the mortgage market down?
Remember he has been in charge of Perseus LLC since he left Fannie Mae:

OpenSecrets.org Search
Johnson, James A
Washington,DC 20006 Perseus, LLC 8/29/2011 $30,800 DNC Services Corp
JOHNSON, JAMES A
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS, LLC/INVESTOR 2/28/2011 $5,000 Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte
JOHNSON, ALFRED
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS/VICE CHAIRMAN 5/22/2011 $2,500 Klobuchar, Amy
JOHNSON, JAMES A
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS, LLC/VICE CHAIRMAN 9/15/2011 $2,500 Feinstein, Dianne
JOHNSON, JAMES A
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS, LLC/VICE CHAIRMAN 9/15/2011 $2,500 Feinstein, Dianne
Johnson, James A
Washington,DC 20006 Perseus, LLC 8/29/2011 $2,500 Obama, Barack
Johnson, James A
Washington,DC 20006 Perseus, LLC 8/29/2011 $2,500 Obama, Barack
JOHNSON, JAMES A
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS LLC/VICE CHAIRMAN 5/11/2011 $2,500 Gillibrand, Kirsten
JOHNSON, JAMES A
WASHINGTON,DC 20006 PERSEUS LLC/VICE CHAIR 6/27/2011 $2,500 Tester, Jon
Democrats all. And more than a few in VERY influential places.
And as a bundler, he provided over $200K to obama.
Buy a clue there bud!

Oh and political contributions from that same criminal that fleeced the taxpayers while he burned the mortgage market down?
Remember he has been in charge of Perseus LLC since he left Fannie Mae:

OpenSecrets.org Search

Democrats all. And more than a few in VERY influential places.
And as a bundler, he provided over $200K to obama.
Buy a clue there bud!

I'm not a Democrat Jamie.... and I don't like any of the political bribery that has been going on - both partys are guilty.

Wrong answers rarely get "liked."

LOL? I guess you think what has transpired in the last few years is humorous.
That is all I need to know.

I'm not laughing at the sorry state of our country.... I'm laughing at your inability to think beyond a very narrow ideology.

P.S. I'm obviously not seeking to win any popularity contests with my posts, I'm simply stating my viewpoints. I don't expect anyone to agree with everything I say...... but I do hope that I get a few closed minds to think for themselves rather than blindly embracing somebody else's political doctrine.

You've got to get past the tunnel vision Jamie, Fannie and Freddie is just one piece of the puzzle. Life is never simple, if someone gives you a simple answer to a very complex problem they are almost always full of BS.

Quote is from here: Subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From your reference
By 2008, the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac owned, either directly or through mortgage pools they sponsored, $5.1 trillion in residential mortgages, about half the total U.S. mortgage market.[122] The GSE have always been highly leveraged, their net worth as of 30 June 2008 being a mere US$114 billion.
Oh yeah, a debt to asset ratio of over 44:1.
That won't work, and any economist worth a plug nickel will tell you that.
And it involved over 50% of the mortgages in the U.S.
AND the taxpayer is on the hook for all of them, because slick willie said so.

You guys don't grasp cause and effect do you?
I'm thinkin' there may be more to your moniker than even you realize!! LOL

It's an ideology based in facts.
Would you prefer I adopt one from your pool of *thinkers*?

I don't adopt anyone's ideology, I try to examine each issue individually.
But speaking of thinkers, here is one of my favorites lately. I agree with a great deal of what this guy has to say, but again I try to look at every idea on its own merit: Market-Ticker - MarketTicker Forums
It was actually someone on this very forum that turned me on to this guy. Thanks to whoever it was.

I don't care about full auto's as they are a waste of money, don't really excite me, expensive, overpriced, and really serve no purpose. I used them for 12 years in the military. They are fun at first and then just get boring.

What are you really going to do with a full auto really? Go into the woods and shoot at a target?

I don't know............. I would never get one as there is just no reason. Plus you can pull the trigger almost as fast as an auto if your good enough.

Good luck anyway.................

I don't care about full auto's as they are a waste of money, don't really excite me, expensive, overpriced, and really serve no purpose. I used them for 12 years in the military. They are fun at first and then just get boring.

What are you really going to do with a full auto really? Go into the woods and shoot at a target?

I don't know............. I would never get one as there is just no reason. Plus you can pull the trigger almost as fast as an auto if your good enough.

Good luck anyway.................

Thx for your service , Scott. But I have to disagree with your position of "no reason". I spent a few years lugging m-60's and SAWs (peacetime) and didn't get enough. Always enjojed it and I think I still would, if I had the opportunity.

Ok, I'm just gonna say it.

If I'm on my front lawn, and "peaceful protesters" suddenly turn violent, and set their sights on my house or neighborhood, I'll blaze away, with allies hopefully, and take out as many as possible.

I don't believe in just knuckling under to a mob of "peaceful protesters" turned violent, I'll fight with all my might, and no one will forget.

In that situation, it's kill or be killed. I don't care what happens, as long as I stay alive.

Ok, I'm just gonna say it.

If I'm on my front lawn, and "peaceful protesters" suddenly turn violent, and set their sights on my house or neighborhood, I'll blaze away, with allies hopefully, and take out as many as possible.

I don't believe in just knuckling under to a mob of "peaceful protesters" turned violent, I'll fight with all my might, and no one will forget.

In that situation, it's kill or be killed. I don't care what happens, as long as I stay alive.

+1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads