JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sad part is I'll bet our ban would be turned into an "Offensive/Aggressive Possession" like Virginia and many other states, where it's automatically a crime to have the weapon and compatible ammo both in your possession outside your home unless you're directly coming from, going to, or on a range. Many places, that even includes just having spent brass of the right caliber...

Regardless of anything else...Good Luck to you Washington!

My hopes are that your state will join ours in Oregon in having legalized full auto weapons.

Jamie Dimon (CEO of Chase) is a New York native Democrat whose other gig was working in Chicago. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know which end of a gun the bullets come out of, let alone need a full auto model.

No need to change laws, its already been proven that laws don't apply to CEO's and Banksters.....

But seriously some of you guys are really out of line here, it's supposed to be the evil ones living under the "ism's" that machine gun political protesters..... remember?

Right locobob,...
But until those on the "ism" side get in power they need the useful idiots.

You know, the ones that are protesting because they don't really know who perpetrated this mess on the country.
They just think they do, because their "news" sources have misled them.

But seriously some of you guys are really out of line here, it's supposed to be the evil ones living under the "ism's" that machine gun political protesters..... remember?

I have absolutely no beef with demonstrating political opinions and grievances (and although expressed by simpletons, I even agree with a few of the points being raised by Occupy-XYZ), but when "political protesters" transition to "insurrectionist", "anarchist", and "looters/rioters" then the gloves need to come off to get all "bare-knuckle" on their arses.

I can't stand brainless "mob mentality", and when that occurs they are nothing more that a herd of animals that need to be controlled. Occupy-XYZ is vacillating over that line more and more these days... there will be tragedies if they don't get a grip and take it to the ballot box and STOP VOTING THE SAME SCHMUCKS INTO OFFICE TIME AFTER TIME based on the "letter" of the political party following a candidate's name.

I'm just amazed and appalled that anyone would advocate and support violence against a political protest that is calling for.... horrors....a restoration of justice in America. Since you can't all be multimillionaire banksters acting out of self interest, the only logical explanation I can find for the hate is that you guys are afraid. Afraid that those who are demanding justice will rock the boat enough to where you might fall into the water with them..... "I've got mine, screw everybody else".... great attitude America :(

Do you really want justice locobob?
Do you?

Then give this a read and report back on what you propose to do with the people that perpetrated this:

<broken link removed>

mess on the American people. Because THAT is what enabled the whole damn thing to happen.
All the while the "social justice" folks were slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other on a job well done.

Since you no doubt voted for at least one of the people that was involved, I doubt you REALLY want justice.

Do you really want justice locobob?
Do you?

Then give this a read and report back on what you propose to do with the people that perpetrated this:

<broken link removed>

mess on the American people. Because THAT is what enabled the whole damn thing to happen.
All the while the "social justice" folks were slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other on a job well done.

Since you no doubt voted for at least one of the people that was involved, I doubt you REALLY want justice.

You are being duped, this is a misdirect and a smokescreen. Are you really so naive to believe that politicians are telling big banks what to do? I suggest you take a look at campaign contributions if you want to know who really pulls the strings. I suppose the liberal politicians forced the repeal of Glass - Steagall on the banks too right.

so it's wrong kill some one if he is only trying to kill me as part of a protest demonstration?
so killing to make a point = free speech

ok I guess my moral compass must be broken.

so it's wrong kill some one if he is only trying to kill me as part of a protest demonstration?
so killing to make a point = free speech

ok I guess my moral compass must be broken.

Not sure about your "moral compass" but your reading comprehension does need work: Some protesters talked about making a citizens arrest, which (justified or not) is a reference to a legal procedure. I didn't see where anyone was holding a noose and yelling lets string him up.
Strangely the only one talking about killing... is you.

That's the whole point bob.
The "fair housing act" required bankers and mortgage brokers to put ethnicity and property location ahead of ability to pay and property values and trends.
Instead of actually qualifying recipients in the way that had previously,... Based on financials, and the likely-hood that the properties they wished to purchase would actually appreciate in value.
That was bad enough, but then they told the banks not to worry about holding sub-prime paper, because they were ordering Fannie and Freddie to lower their standards and buy the sub-prime paper from the banks.

So the banks were told they MUST write a minimum percentage of sub-prime loans, but that they could dump them on F & F.
Who in turn bundled them and sold them as mortgage backed securities with artificially inflated ratings, because no one wanted them as high risk/high-return securities.
Their failure rate was too high.
So appointees like franklin raines and his predecessor inflated their ratings.
Both of those people left their jobs at Fannie in disgrace, and both have since been employed with the obama admin.

Look it up and connect the dots.
I believe you wanted people to follow the money,... Try doing it yourself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top