JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not that city dwellers are bad, but most lefty's don't have a clue where the food comes from. Wheat doesn't come from the pastry shop, steak believe it or not doesn't grow in those styren containers- it comes from cows. Cows we have to kill(sorry)

If the system keeps going in the direction its going and collapses (and it will), they're going to get a BIG lesson on where stuff comes from. :(

I hate to say it, but most people in our country are disenchanted with the ENTIRE political system we have. The people who are "in power" are just that, in power. They control so much that it warps their minds! How is it possible that these folks that WE put in power can turn around and screw us with socialized medicine (different subject, just an example, don't freak out on me) yet turn around and make themselves immune from it for the remainder of their lives. It didn't matter what their constituents tell them, these clowns turn around and stick a knife in our back as soon they get a seat somewhere. Wanna fix our budget woes? CUT SOME OF THESE G-DAMN HOUSE AND SENATE AND STATE HOUSE AND SENATE SEATS! There are too damn many of them for any change to be effected. Term limits need to be imposed in every government seat so the "Good ol' boy" system of kickbacks and caveats to every little bill that gets passed, goes away. Lobbyests (sp?) should be drug out in the street with the government stooge they influenced and be flogged. These "voices of the people" are the ones that vote themselves payraises every year while us commoners are left to suck hind tit in hopes of getting something from them. Have you seen their schedules? They are in Washington for what, 30 days out of the year? The rest of the time, they're on vacations or "fact-finding" jaunts paid for by special interests. How often is your congressman/woman seen in public, down with the lowly man on the street?

Why do we have such BS gun laws? Because our country is run by lawyers! We all know that lawyers are shiesty, shade folks to begin with, then you give them a little power in the form of an elected seat and BAM! they bring that same type of backdoor dealings with them to Washington or to the state houses and it goes downhill from there.

My fingers are bloody stumps now, so I'm almost done, but in my voting area, there were so many seats that had NO Republican choices (in this case they are the lesser of two evils, IMHO) nor were there any other write-ins. What then? Vote, so that if they do something good I can take credit for aiding them in getting where they were, or don't vote, so when they fall on their faces I can point and laugh?

I gotta agree with Stomper though, this country is going downhill fast and there is nothing that voting is going to do to stop it. Don't expect this country to survive another 4-5 years. The Chinese are going to come calling for our debt. Can we hand them the politico's that sold us out? Think THEY would take our politicians? Heck no! They'll want monetary reimbursment and then, legally, they can begin to own large chunks of our country because we can't pay them back. Scares me, especially with so many of our warriors deployed to other countries.

I hate to say it, but most people in our country are disenchanted with the ENTIRE political system we have. The people who are "in power" are just that, in power. They control so much that it warps their minds! How is it possible that these folks that WE put in power can turn around and screw us with socialized medicine (different subject, just an example, don't freak out on me) yet turn around and make themselves immune from it for the remainder of their lives. It didn't matter what their constituents tell them, these clowns turn around and stick a knife in our back as soon they get a seat somewhere. Wanna fix our budget woes? CUT SOME OF THESE G-DAMN HOUSE AND SENATE AND STATE HOUSE AND SENATE SEATS! There are too damn many of them for any change to be effected. Term limits need to be imposed in every government seat so the "Good ol' boy" system of kickbacks and caveats to every little bill that gets passed, goes away. Lobbyests (sp?) should be drug out in the street with the government stooge they influenced and be flogged. These "voices of the people" are the ones that vote themselves payraises every year while us commoners are left to suck hind tit in hopes of getting something from them. Have you seen their schedules? They are in Washington for what, 30 days out of the year? The rest of the time, they're on vacations or "fact-finding" jaunts paid for by special interests. How often is your congressman/woman seen in public, down with the lowly man on the street?

Why do we have such BS gun laws? Because our country is run by lawyers! We all know that lawyers are shiesty, shade folks to begin with, then you give them a little power in the form of an elected seat and BAM! they bring that same type of backdoor dealings with them to Washington or to the state houses and it goes downhill from there.

My fingers are bloody stumps now, so I'm almost done, but in my voting area, there were so many seats that had NO Republican choices (in this case they are the lesser of two evils, IMHO) nor were there any other write-ins. What then? Vote, so that if they do something good I can take credit for aiding them in getting where they were, or don't vote, so when they fall on their faces I can point and laugh?

I gotta agree with Stomper though, this country is going downhill fast and there is nothing that voting is going to do to stop it. Don't expect this country to survive another 4-5 years. The Chinese are going to come calling for our debt. Can we hand them the politico's that sold us out? Think THEY would take our politicians? Heck no! They'll want monetary reimbursment and then, legally, they can begin to own large chunks of our country because we can't pay them back. Scares me, especially with so many of our warriors deployed to other countries.

Preach on, brother!

Hey... we are working hard in Pierce to stay on the "red" side of the spectrum. So, I "fixed" it for you. :D

Yeah, us down below oly but not quite to Lewis county are working real hard to get the rest of the county to go red. But oly is like seattle, portland and frisco, you see more freaks in one day while driving down the street than you would in a life time in some small town. I live in one of those small towns and when I get up to seattle or heck, even oly I laugh my *** off at all the clowns.

It appears I was premature in my negative assessment of WA voters. The voter participation is now over 60%.

Ranb

We'll just do what we did in the 80's when the Japanese were buying up large corporations and land in the U.S. We'll tank our economy and our land values further, force them to hemmorage money, and buy our things back at a fraction of the inflated value we sold them for in the first place.

My legal address is Seattle so that's where I vote. (I split my time between two houses.) I suppose you can call me a Tea Party supporter as I agree with them on most issues. Anyway the problem, as I see it, with the big cities (as well as most of the country) is the damned media. Television news coverage RUNS this country. If you want to wield a *huge* amount of power in this country don't run for office, be an anchor person on the nightly news. (Or better yet the producer.) Where do 95% of the sheeple get ALL of the information they use to formulate an opinion on anything? TV news. How do you think the anti-gun people got to be that way? TV news.

The media skews public perception of almost everything and twists it to their own will. Twenty years ago it seemed the worst they did was sink to digging up crap to get ahead in the ratings game. Now they are very clearly using their astonishing power to bend the political and social will of the people. As an example, when was the last time you saw something on the evening news about guns that was positive? When you did see that one positive story, months ago, the anchor looked completely dejected that she was forced to read it, didn't she? That was by design. Yeah, they ran the Starbucks story so the gun people would STFU but at the same time made it painfully obvious the b!tch reading the teleprompter did not approve. Unfortunately that carries a lot of weight with a lot of people.

People feel a 'connection' to the news people they watch every day. They get used to that person, value their (spoon-fed) opinion, trust them. Let's face it, those people are on TV because they are charismatic. People like to watch and listen to them. Those people on the news are nothing but actors! They are reading a script while holding up a public persona that we're supposed to like and relate to. The viewers have no idea whatsoever who those people really are. The really farked up thing is they also believe what these people tell them almost without question.

If you want to change this city, county, state, or country start with the media. That's where the real power is.

:cool:

It appears I was premature in my negative assessment of WA voters. The voter participation is now over 60%.
Ranb

seattle times:
"....Turns out Reed's prediction was low. His elections director, Nick Handy, sent out a memo this morning showing we're at 69 percent and rounding on 70 percent."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top