JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what I call a desperate politician to maintain power Robin Hood mayor vows to occupy banks - FT.com

Why post it here, because for those of smart enough to put away stores instead of p!$$ing it away on frivelous crap, we will be the target here in the US, when the masses of sheeple are starving, they will already burned their useless baseball, football, basketball crap trying to stay warm, they will forgotten about how they wasted their money on cruises, theme parks, and latest fads.

They will knocking down our doors demanding we share our food paid for out of our paychecks when they spent theirs on a trip to the bahama's and did share that pleasure with us.

Prepare yoursleves, by caching on your property, hidden walls and rooms, secret buys and not telling your neighbor what, friends or family on what you have set aside, because supposed friends who are spending their money at a restaraunt tonight and the theatre then drinks afterward, while you at home trying to figure out how to squeeze $18.00 dollars out of your budget to buy another 50lbs rice. WHy those folks will be the first ones banging on your door give me some or I am telling, you are a hoarder.

Do not just Knuckle Head had too much caffeine again, think about what I just said, I have seen, and hear from clowns at work.

Things are getting bad but I am sure if shtf thatone of my neighbors will have extra, oh btw whos going see soand so at the theatre this weekend, yeah well I am taking my grand kids to see this that and the other, hope I have enough left over to go out to lunch with guys until next pay day!!

"They will knocking down our doors demanding we share our food paid for out of our paychecks when they spent theirs on a trip to the Bahamas and did not share that pleasure with us."

Personally my biggest weakness in such a scenario is that I have a big heart and it will be very difficult for me not to help people and share. The way I plan to get around that is help people who are like-minded and made some effort. The deluded folks who snickered about prepping and did nothing to support me in the here and now are on their own. Even harboring that resentment, it will be very hard for me not to help people though (dammit).

I have friends and co-workers also that know what I know, accept it, but still won't even lift a finger to help with their own survival. You nailed it - they are too busy spending time and money on useless crap. One of them - like you said - going to Hawaii and blowing a few thousand next week. Fun times! Has probably (the usual) half dozen cans of tuna in his pantry that he calls 'prepping.' Hopeless.

Why post it here, because for those of smart enough to put away stores instead of p!$$ing it away on frivelous crap, we will be the target here in the US, when the masses of sheeple are starving, they will already burned their useless baseball, football, basketball crap trying to stay warm, they will forgotten about how they wasted their money on cruises, theme parks, and latest fads.

they are too busy spending time and money on useless crap. One of them - like you said - going to Hawaii and blowing a few thousand next week. Fun times! Has probably (the usual) half dozen cans of tuna in his pantry that he calls 'prepping.' Hopeless.

It is a good thing that me and the Mrs both bust our butts to make enough money to be both, semi prepared for most reasonably forseeable emergencies, and to be able to do "frivolous" activities like letting the kids play sports or go to the occasional theme park or god forbid the total waste of time and money that is a family vacation every couple years. Ok you convinced me, I will let my 4yr old know that Christmas is cancelled this year because we dont have quite enough spare sets of tires stockpiled and I only have two years worth of firewood on hand:rolleyes:

It is all about balance.

I guess You and I will be 2 of the few who Make it . They can sit around, point fingers, and play high and mighty. In the mean time I just put up 400 more pounds of dried goods and some other supplies. Keep jawing and playing the blame game. In the mean time you are wasting valuable time with foolish typing...

I was just re-reading some of the earlier posts that were focused on capitalism and the state of affair today.
Unfortunately there is no capitalism being practiced anymore. When governments went away from sound money and into the fiat realm there was a shift from capitalism to creditism.
More accurately it's sort of a blend between the two, but much more biased towards credit than capital.

"Corporatism is alive and well in this country. We've bailed out individuals on Wall Street that made horrific decisions that should have been rewarded for those horrific decisions by having lost all their money. Of course, that didn't happen, and you and I bailed them out at a cost of a trillion bucks. And they continue to award themselves bonuses at our expense. I'm outraged by that."—Gary Johnson

"It is becoming increasingly impossible in America to get a good job without being connected to the system that serves the elites."—Paul Craig Roberts

"Brace yourself. The American empire is over. And the descent is going to be horrifying."—Chris Hedges

**** "We are well on our way to seeing our great country move toward an oligarchic form of government, where virtually all economic and political power rest with a handful of very wealthy families."—Bernie Sanders

"In the greatest economic crisis that the United States has faced since the Great Depression, the rich barely lost a nickel. But the poor definitely got poorer. And people in the middle were crushed. If this continues any longer, then we can invite a priest to administer last rites to the American Middle Class."—Alan Grayson

"Hey kiddies, keep spending that money in college. Get that degree as an MBA. You too can have a job at Wal-Mart. You too can become a cashier or a clerk."—Gerald Celente

"When the money stops flowing down to the man on the street, the blood begins to flow in the streets"—Gerald Celente

"Los Estados Unidos has become a banana republic."—Gerald Celente

Yes, Gerald Celente nails it as usual. That's exactly what we have become: a banana republic. Welcome to life in a Third World hellhole, and welcome to all the blood, violence, crime, poverty and instability that comes with it.

*** Sorry Bernie, but it has been that way for decades now. Politicians are just puppets and window dressing to give the sheep the illusion of freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember paying $400 for a VCR and having to save for it. They were also built like tanks. Most goods made in the USA once upon a time, were made to a higher standard than they are today. THe cost was higher to MFG them, but they lasted. When my VCR broke I would take it to a repair shop to get fixed because it was cheaper to fix it. Now days I would just buy another one. Then we had something happen that no one has mentioned, which is where I feel the beginning of the end started, NAFTA, North Amaerican Free Trade Agreement. Sony, GM and a host of other companies moved out of the Country, the two I mentioned to Mexico where they paid workers $8.00/hr to do jobs that paid $30 to $40 here in the US. We can stop this at any time. Doing away with NAFTA would be a great start. Raise all import taxes, so we can compete. the labor is cheap because they don't pay their workers hardly anything and the MFG facilities most of us wouldn't work in. We are in a depression and to simply dismiss or blame it on the banks is just burrying your head in the sand. Although I hate the bank dillweeds just the same.

As a side note I read something in one of those chain e-mails that actually works. When you call to talk to any companies customer service and you can barely understand the person on the other end of the phone, just ask politely where their call center is at that they are talking to you from. If they tell you it's in another country, then you simply ask to speak to customer service in the United States. They will ask you to hold and then transfer you immediately to a US call center. I have done this with Comcast and Dell as well as a few other companies. Imagine if every single solitary person that called customer service did just that; it would force the companies to bring more jobs back here to the US. They would not be high dollar jobs, but it would be great for kids going to college or graduating and getting a first job, etc..

That post was in reference to a post above me regarding getting ready for what is coming, I have heavily in food, since our fiat currency is going into the crapper, I cannot afford both silver/gold and real tradeables for life after collapse or or future hard times because the dollar de-valuation.

I cannot eat fiat currency, silver or gold, but I can eat rice, sugar, salt, oatmeal, beans and pasta, I have seen dramatic increases in everything, hay bales are now almost triple what the were in May for feeding livestock and are being trucking to south central Missouri from South Dakota and Mississippi, that means a glutten of beef on the short term market and then a long price increase. I know in Multiple cow farming states and it real bad this year, as I said I cannot afford both silver and food, so I am investing in what I can eat and trade, the mylaring was to preserve it.

That post was in reference to a post above me regarding getting ready for what is coming, I have heavily in food, since our fiat currency is going into the crapper, I cannot afford both silver/gold and real tradeables for life after collapse or or future hard times because the dollar de-valuation.

I cannot eat fiat currency, silver or gold, but I can eat rice, sugar, salt, oatmeal, beans and pasta, I have seen dramatic increases in everything, hay bales are now almost triple what the were in May for feeding livestock and are being trucking to south central Missouri from South Dakota and Mississippi, that means a glutten of beef on the short term market and then a long price increase. I know in Multiple cow farming states and it real bad this year, as I said I cannot afford both silver and food, so I am investing in what I can eat and trade, the mylaring was to preserve it.

:s0155:

I think Burt pretty well nailed it. People need to stop buying into the blame the "lazy" poor game, poor people don't have political clout and thus don't set policy. Monied elites are the ones setting policy and the policies they espouse are self serving and show complete and utter disregard for the heath of the nation as a whole.

Unfortunately, you have to go outside the American MSM crap news. RT (Russia Today) seems to be about the last video news source that is allowed to tell it like it is - that won't last though - all news sources are absorbed over time. Then you get nothing but corp/gov news like we have here in the US.

Yes, it is a bonus that RT has females that are hot + allowed to speak certain truths. If a reporter in the 'free' USA said those things they'd be fired before the end of their presentation.

The criminal Fed is ready to push us further into oblivion with even more trillions in money printing. In case there is any doubt that the bankers have the US media in their back pocket, just look at this story. Ahh, this nice gentleman walking along in this picture; ready to help us all out of this mess. Man of the year + another Israeli banker puke (from whom Bernanke gets his orders).

So fricking sad that these scoundrels are robbing us of any chance of recovery and dooming the next generation to servitude and slavery.

No one seems to notice, no one seems to care. As usual, the banker Boob Tube in each sheeple's living room TELLS them what they should be concerned about .....

Ben Bernanke makes case for Fed to take more action

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads