JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a new shooter and before I chose my SKS I did a lot of research including ammo cost and availability. When I bought my two spam cans of Barnaul mil spec a couple of months ago ammo was plentiful. Now I'm looking at purchasing more and it seems that it's getting harder to find. I can't even find any of the same Barnaul ammo that I have. I am just wondering if this happens every so often due to waiting for imports to come in or is there something else going on besides people buying it all up. When do you guys think the 7.62 will be plentiful again?

7.63x39 is especially bad when it comes to availability cycles. Particularly when looking for surplus stuff like the Yugo that was available cheap for a while, but is all but gone now. It all just depends on when the shipping crates arrive.

Must be Obama. Anytime anything bad/weird in the gun world occurs, it must be Obama. It's kind of like El Nino's affect on the weather.

I'm afraid what will happen with gun and ammo prices if he gets reelected. It will be "the sky is falling...again...but this time it's real!"
I hope he doesn't get another term but 2008 was bad and I think 2012 will be worse if he does.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top