Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Why the End of America is Closer than You Think

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ZombieAssassin, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ZombieAssassin

ZombieAssassin Oregon Member

2. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Truly, the fact that tickets to Michael Jackson's Farewell Tour sold out immediately is a clear sign that the end of the world is near! I don't think we will make it until 2013 like the Mayans predicted in their end-of-time calendar.......................elsullo :confused:

3. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

Yes, I would agree. The sold out staus of Michael Jacksons farewell concert is a grave red flag on the road to our Nations collapse, and we should all consider it a harkening of the END OF DAYS in our time.......lol!

No seriously, very interesting article, I enjoyed reading it. It kinda makes you wonder what tomorrow will hold for us.

Be careful posting these kind of posts, though, Ive gotten in trouble by the mods for posting articles with serious political contexts.

Thanks for the read!!

4. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

By the way, this is what I say to the end of the world.....

You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express here and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightnin' crashin' and the thunders rollin' and the rains coming down in sheets thick as lead.... just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake.... yeah ol' Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm square in the eye and says gimme your best shot pal, I can take it!

gotta love Kurt Russel!!

5. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

Our future as a nation is truly scary

6. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

This is the way the world ends
    not with a bang but a whimper

- T.S. Eliot

Yeah, people have been writing about EOT in 1929, 1945 (atomic bomb), and long, long before. I recon if it does come, I'll just be living in Montana with Zefram Cochrane.

7. Abe Froman

Abe Froman West of Salem Active Member

Great article, thanks for sharing. Now the rest of the nation needs to read it.