JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This forums classified's, even Craig's list, allows me to dip into "My Pictures" and post a picture. Some other forums, I've even been able to copy and past them. albeit have had to down size them. But NWFA PM's / conversations, or other NWFA forum post areas all I get is a "URL" fill in the blank. I don't know what that is, I don't know how to do that, I don't really want to know but guess am being bullied into capitulation if I want to post a picture.
What I really would like to know though is:
Why does this have to be so difficult? If it can be done in classified why not here?????

And no, the How to do section is of no help either answering the question or telling me how to url a picture.

Thanks for the patients Joe, Seems the older I get the more frustrated. One might think at some point in life you could rest on your laurels but in actuality if you're not constantly going to school you'll be swepted under in the tidle wave of technology.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top