Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Why the difficulty

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by thorborg, May 4, 2014.

1. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This forums classified's, even Craig's list, allows me to dip into "My Pictures" and post a picture. Some other forums, I've even been able to copy and past them. albeit have had to down size them. But NWFA PM's / conversations, or other NWFA forum post areas all I get is a "URL" fill in the blank. I don't know what that is, I don't know how to do that, I don't really want to know but guess am being bullied into capitulation if I want to post a picture.
    What I really would like to know though is:
    Why does this have to be so difficult? If it can be done in classified why not here?????

And no, the How to do section is of no help either answering the question or telling me how to url a picture.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Click the button below the reply box that says Upload A File :)

3. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thanks for the patients Joe, Seems the older I get the more frustrated. One might think at some point in life you could rest on your laurels but in actuality if you're not constantly going to school you'll be swepted under in the tidle wave of technology.

Joe Link likes this.
  4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I feel the same way sometimes!