JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't hold back so long as it is a comment like "I had one and every third magazine it would jam, tried X, Y, and Z, to fix it and eventually sold it."

If the comment is like "only a moron would buy that POS" -- then yeah, probably best to just think it and let it go.

The worst gun I ever owned was a Grendel P10 and I was a moron for buying it.:D

........... unless you work at The GunRoom, that's standard employee training, where only the hand selected goods HE peddles are any good, and every thing else is krap, and you should be ashamed to even ask for something less then His way over priced superior products and his vast array of superior knolage! Lol
Never have I been talked down to about a superior arm then their, the absolute bottom of low level, and bias, where only money is important, and if you don't spend on "His" high end krap, the whole world will come to an end!

One thing I have learned being a part of the lovely world of our gun community is...

That there are far more different people within the bubble of gun ownership than you will ever realize.

Once you feel like you understand it, it slaps you in the face.

This forum has had its share of azz hats! My ignore list has a number of folks who made this site too hot to hold them and who were asked to move on by the mods. If you can't treat people with respect then STHU and go have a quiet time of individual self evaluation! ;)
D9DDE29D-418A-4200-9D00-29058E757119.jpeg

Not made anymore.

Grendel was the predecessor to Keltec. Grendel reportedly made a cool folding both action rifle though.
I owned one of there folding rifles......they are wonderful but the only part made by Grendel was the stock......they are Sako's. The only reason I sold it was the bolt was on the wrong side.

Last Edited:
I MAYBE might have $1,500 into all four of these (if that):
A92E7E57-1C34-4808-AB44-1979004A825E.jpeg

About $400 into this Wheatherby SA-08 that runs like a fine sewing machine and has killed SCORES of ducks:
A29499BC-2486-4062-93A9-983E23B81832.jpeg

About $675 into this (over half of that is the scope) and I can can easily drill a bindi into your forehead with it on the first shot...
5160888A-5FE2-431D-8B36-8EFE77442E58.jpeg

Buy your "spendy" sheite... you'll just die poor. :rolleyes:

As long as it ain't no Hi-Point, I'm good. :D
Excuse me if I dont have this quite right but but my memory of one of the first threads I viewed was about a member commenting that he was at a range/class and noticed a first time shooter who had an inexpensive pistol. It was a lady that was unfamiliar with firearms and had wanted to have a means to protect herself and her children and wanted to learn what she could to prepare her for the unforseen events that could occour. She appeared nervous but determined. It seemed she was on a restricted budget. The fellow was an instructor but shooting as a range attendee for his own enjoyment. He took the time to help her with handling/shooting/safety with her firearm. As I recall he may have shared some of his ammuntion with her. I believe that fellow displayed the kindness and caring that I have since seen shown throughout this forum. That thread came to mind because this thread had some of the same subjects running through it. He cared enough to help and not judge her choice. I often wonder what the rest of her story was. I am sure she went away with a positive impression of that firearm owner. The folks on this forum have a wide range of experience, knowledge, opinions, and humor, that they are willing to share. I appreciate what is here to enjoy. Some may even joke about a Hi-point or Jennings but it not in a mean manner. :D Reminise over. Back to your regular scheduled programing. :) JB

It is not the price of the gun that matters most. I drink the HK Cool-aid and that is what I carry. I have a few good friends that carry Glocks who shoot circles around me with them. Yep, I need to practice more. Or get new glasses. That's it, I will blame it on my old glasses. :rolleyes:

I recently purchased a new Armscor .38 revolver ( a Colt clone, I believe) at a very affordable price. I wanted a reliable beater that could live on the floor of my truck, fall in the stream, and bounce off the road if dropped. It's ugly as a cow pie and likely inaccurate past 50' or so. It was dirt cheap locally and it will serve the task outlined above.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top