JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chee-to. I agree, while safety is of paramount importance when handling firearms, accidents can happen. Not all will have an accidental discharge,,,, possibly. It's that "possibly" part that can be the fly in the ointment. Hopefully if and when it happens, all other safety procedures will have been followed, barrel in a safe downrange direction, etc. I have launched many thousands of rounds, and had one. It was a real eye opener when I closed the bolt on a 600 meter target and the tip of my finger grazed the 2.5 lb. trigger and the little 25-06 roared,, yes, my fault. I wont cast a stone at those that say it wont happen to them, I'll just tip my hat and say good on you,, so far. Playboy Penguin had a post and excellent video that showed how one can, while handling many different but similar firearms have a "close" call. Fortunately he followed HIS PERSONAL safety procedures and double checked his firearm. I salute him for having the guts to post it for all to see. Drop a cup of coffee, an egg, or a glass of milk and there's not much to "cry" about,,, drop the hammer on a round accidentally just once, and you will have joined of group of other shooters and hunters that had never had it happen to them before either,, and probably thought it never would. To those that never have so far,,, congradulations, and thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top