JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I wish to congratulate the members here who have responded and not blasted the OP. You have much more restraint than I!!:)

To the OP:

I don't know whether you're a serious person or a troll. If you are for real you really need to become more informed. Here are some quick facts:

1. The majority of people, including gun owners, when polled do indeed favor BGCs on all PURCHASES.
2. But when asked if they approve of the collection of data like model, serial number, etc. as is done with current BGCs 60% disapprove.
3. When asked if they think such lists of guns and gun owners lead to gun confiscation, 89% agree.
4. The majority of people do NOT approve of BGCs for temporary transfers or handoffs (non-transfers of ownership), as included in current legislation.

So don't fall for the carefully worded survey results.

To the rest of us:

If the OP is a troll, one of the aims may be to demonstrate how irrational and emotional "gun nuts" tend to be. Don't feed that fire. Figure out a reasonable and polite way to say "F. the hell off!"

And last but not least is the application of "Executive orders" by our beloved president as a means to by pass ( temporarily) congress. We have seen this so often with this president its almost the norm. When congress blocks or continues to veto any bill this pres puts forth, he simple executes his temporary power of executive order to by pass the system! Originally that temp power was reserved for use in times of war and strife, or other extraordinary times to get things working swiftly until congress could address the needs! This pres has found a few loop holes and is exploiting them! That's why congress is seeking to "Defund" his many orders

So let me make sure I got this a guy from Ill worst gun control laws worst crime, least liberty, highest taxed state and screw up every weekend in WI on the freeway moving too WA. Let's see worst NW gun laws, least liberty high taxes and can't get around Seattle without sitting in your car for 3 hrs on an 1hr commute You just keep voting against your own self interest and when you wake up one day without one shred of liberty left then ask your question. I am sick and tire of liberty death by a 1000 cuts from your kind of thinking as your thinking opens the doors that the communist take over of the democrat party uses to end all of our freedom and the worst is you don't even see it or get it. Carry on

I wonder if this post was all about seeing how many people vehemently disagree with the OP and how vocal people are willing to be against Obummers oversteps of his authority. After reading through all the comments it's easy to pick out the true Patriots and the phoneys. I know it's only a matter of time before the 2nd American Revolution starts or they somehow figure out a way to implement a "final solution" to gun control. Until then, we will continue to oppose useless laws and corrupt / elitist politicians, and of course silly statements such as the OP's comment
These laws are not anti-gun in any way, they don't say you can't own firearms, limit the numbers, or burden people with insane levels of hassle to get a firearm. These laws are not aiding in anyone's "coming for your guns" tactic either
and will just add...YET.

Last Edited:
All I can say to the OP is, please stay in Illinois. At least if you move here, move to Seattle, You will fit in quit nicely there. Sorry, but I have run out of time to explain a thing to any one that starts out saying how clear it is that they are right and why can't I just think like them.

So, to the OP I ask this. Do you believe that Mental health issues should be tied at the hip of any gun laws? I will also ask you this; I suffer from P.T.S.D. and have and continue to seek professional help in dealing with this. Does that mean I have mental health issues? I fought and bled for my country and I carry the scars of that! Should I be placed on a list made public to all ( in clear violation of Dr./Patent privacy) and who should have access to that information! Should that place me on a list of people with mental health issues and should I be summarily stripped of my rights, not just my 2nd? Who do you believe will administer this information?

So, to the OP I ask this. Do you believe that Mental health issues should be tied at the hip of any gun laws?

No absolutely not, unless the person is a danger to himself or others (doctor/shrink will decide), but it should be funded better so that if a person needs it, they have an effective medical system where they can get help.

I will also ask you this; I suffer from P.T.S.D. and have and continue to seek professional help in dealing with this. Does that mean I have mental health issues?

I am not a doctor, so I'm not answering that. I do not judge people for having any sort of mental health problem, though. Depression is considered a mental health issue and many people have had it or will get it at one point or another. I am glad you are seeking help, and I really hope you are doing better and improving since you have gotten help.

I fought and bled for my country and I carry the scars of that!

And I thank you and others who have served every day that our nation is defended. You make me proud to be an American. Thank you, and we can all live in peace and sleep without worry because you defend us. God bless.

Should I be placed on a list made public to all ( in clear violation of Dr./Patent privacy) and who should have access to that information! Should that place me on a list of people with mental health issues and should I be summarily stripped of my rights, not just my 2nd? Who do you believe will administer this information?

No. That is not right, is unfair, and I have never heard or suggested anything of that sort. Your doctor and the hospital/care facility that you are using should have that information for treatment review. Dr./Patient privacy has to be private. No one is saying otherwise, because then their privacy could also be violated as well. You should not be victimized for trying to get help and should not be judged for that either.

I got a laugh out of it when BHO was referencing how none of his actions are intended to take guns away so people don't need to run out and panic buy every time he talks about it' (or something to that effect) It was almost as if he were 'imploring' people to stop buying guns because it was making him look like the promoter of it.

I'm going to be polite and to the point we don't need helpful laws when it comes to gun ownership.

About ( sadly )80% of gun owners have no idea what the federalist papers are?
That is what people need to read, not just a couple Paragraph on lines in the 2nd Amendment.

The federalist papers are "CLEAR" as day spell out the intending purpose of firearms Amendment in place, it was designed so that nimrods didn't try and regulate ownership. The first Amendment was the same and it was put in place so people could speak freely without nimrods spelling out how and what they could talk about .

The 2nd Amendment Liberal Antis would like you to believe was drafted quickly and for armed forces only. That is such a pile of horsesheet the drafts right prior to the final actually said that all persons had the responsibility to be armed, but they thought that forcing one to be armed was not for free men and should be a choice.
A common sence law took over 3 years to write, it took over 100 meetings and many more speeches, the result was a common sense law it was Called Amendment Two.
Anyone that thinks more or any laws are needed doesnt know there own history their betching about.

I better stop now before I violate a forum rule............:s0158:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not picking on just these two members, just too lazy to go searching and quoting for 30 minutes. Go ahead and blast me...stoop to such language...

Language? Really? Go reread my post.
I will belittle who I choose to belittle, the way I choose to belittle them. Questioning the OP's manhood is only logical as the post very much sounds like a libtard female point of view. But in any case, vulgarity was not involved. Take care in who you chastise.

Remember the first amendment?

Ya. It's that one right before the second! ;)

The forum already has rules on posting.
But thanks for your opinion. On me not posting my opinion! :s0140:

No. He obviously does not.
I followed NWFA rules, because I consent to those rules by logging in. And just as with our Kenyan president, you do not have my consent to govern me with your agenda. Good day to you.

A background check would be easier to swallow if it was only as the name implies. It is the fact that the check also includes the brand, model, and serial number of the personal property being sold/purchased. Why would it be necessary to add that info if you are just checking the persons eligibility to own a firearm? The argument that it checks to verify if it is stolen or not does not hold up either or why would it need to be documented on new items. This is just another step towards registration/confiscation.

Hmmmm how he double talks, I'll just leave this here

also very good points especially the last.....

Last Edited:
A background check would be easier to swallow if it was only as the name implies. It is the fact that the check also includes the brand, model, and serial number of the personal property being sold/purchased. Why would it be necessary to add that info if you are just checking the persons eligibility to own a firearm? The argument that it checks to verify if it is stolen or not does not hold up either or why would it need to be documented on new items. This is just another step towards registration/confiscation.

Hmmmm how he double talks, I'll just leave this here

Well said!

Lol, this is a cut and paste from paid leftists expecting great entertainment from this tarbaby distraction.
You wanna see hate? Look in the mirror.

Yes, it is trolls baiting and the mods should delete the entire thread.............or put it in humor and nonsense.

the post very much sounds like a libtard female point of view.

You are absolutely correct. If you all haven't figured this out yet, the OP is a women, and quite likely a propaganda minister for Everytown (Bloomy) or AmericansForResponsibleSolutions (GabbyG). It's not useful to engage her in debate.

-Thirtycal

If that's the case and "she" is a troll libtard I still wanna hear the answers to the questions we have all asked, I wanna here "her" squirm and back track and try and defend said position!

You are absolutely correct. If you all haven't figured this out yet, the OP is a women, and quite likely a propaganda minister for Everytown (Bloomy) or AmericansForResponsibleSolutions (GabbyG). It's not useful to engage her in debate.

-Thirtycal

Cool. I bet we make her all hot and bothered. :D

Those Liberal girls don't have access to MEN in there circles.
Just the occasional girlfriend with a penis! :s0053:

The lefts ultimate gun control plan.

cq4jcwguaaa0x9u.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs4KdV-HFqorCNbOTjYSiB3Lf6v9SblKptN2ZnpVHY-3wnVx09.jpg

cq4jcwguaaa0x9u.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs4KdV-HFqorCNbOTjYSiB3Lf6v9SblKptN2ZnpVHY-3wnVx09.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR