JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just about tired of sellers waiting for the buyer to leave feedback first. I mean when I get paid for an item I instantly leave positive feedback. I mean there part of the transaction is over and its up to the seller to do his/her part. There's a few solid guys who think like I do but it seems most do not. Anyone tired of this yet?

Its kind of holding the buyer hostage and I'm getting sick if it.I'm about to wait 2 weeks then start leaving neutral feedback and state why, in the event of retaliating with false feedback.

I try to leave feedback ASAP. But there are times when I just kind of space it. I know what you are saying though I have had a few days of nothing then just left it.

Some people are just..... i dont know the right word.

If I sell... feedback soon as I get home.
if I buy... feedback soon as I get home...

Not so hard...

I don't get upset if someone I dealt with does not leave me feedback. It's not "required" that anybody leaves feedback. I mean, it's nice if they do, but I don't get upset if they don't.

Thanks for the input for yet another crying rant lol. People do forget, it just seems its happening alot. I had issues leaving feedback myself when the web change happened. But I did inform people that's why.

I'm just about tired of sellers waiting for the buyer to leave feedback first. I mean when I get paid for an item I instantly leave positive feedback. I mean there part of the transaction is over and its up to the seller to do his/her part. There's a few solid guys who think like I do but it seems most do not. Anyone tired of this yet?

Its kind of holding the buyer hostage and I'm getting sick if it.I'm about to wait 2 weeks then start leaving neutral feedback and state why, in the event of retaliating with false feedback.

This is assuming that you are the buyer? This is also assumigning that the seller won't right something that they wronged? Anything more than a few days, or a week max, is an indication of the sellers intentions. Right, wrong or indifferent, it is what it is and should be posted as such. Waiting 2 weeks is very honorable on your part.

I don't leave feedback unless the buyer does (or requests). And then it's just a courtesy.

Generally I don't care. It's something I don't even check when selling/buying.

I don't leave feedback unless the buyer does (or requests). And then it's just a courtesy.

Generally I don't care. It's something I don't even check when selling/buying.

pretty much.. i buy and sell a lot of bubblegum, so it's just not a pressing thing on my mind. if i ship out 10 items to 10 different people, some from here, some not, i don't keep a running tab on who needs feedback. but i do ALWAYS respond when i get feedback- so if it's that important, leave me feedback, and you'll definitely get yours.

Possible explanation, buyers might not want people that they don't know becoming aware of their gun transactions. :s0131: I don't do a lot of reviews or talk about my guns for the same reason. I've left feedback before and when it wasn't returned I just let it go. As long as all of my feedback is positive why does it matter?

BTW I might add that I recently installed a nice, big, heavy, impossible to remove gun safe.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top