Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

why so hard to follow FEEDBACK protocol?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SVT-ROY, Feb 27, 2011.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

I'm just about tired of sellers waiting for the buyer to leave feedback first. I mean when I get paid for an item I instantly leave positive feedback. I mean there part of the transaction is over and its up to the seller to do his/her part. There's a few solid guys who think like I do but it seems most do not. Anyone tired of this yet?

Its kind of holding the buyer hostage and I'm getting sick if it.I'm about to wait 2 weeks then start leaving neutral feedback and state why, in the event of retaliating with false feedback.

2. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I try to leave feedback ASAP. But there are times when I just kind of space it. I know what you are saying though I have had a few days of nothing then just left it.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Some people are just..... i dont know the right word.

If I sell... feedback soon as I get home.
    if I buy... feedback soon as I get home...

Not so hard...

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

+1

This isn't eBay so I just leave feedback asap either way.

5. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

you guys want some cheese

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

I just send them a pm asking if there was a problem with our deal. Sometimes people get busy and forget I guess.

7. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't get upset if someone I dealt with does not leave me feedback. It's not "required" that anybody leaves feedback. I mean, it's nice if they do, but I don't get upset if they don't.

8. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Thanks for the input for yet another crying rant lol. People do forget, it just seems its happening alot. I had issues leaving feedback myself when the web change happened. But I did inform people that's why.

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Because when you buy a toy you want to go play with it and not go back to the computer.

10. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

Thanks for reminding me! I'm gonna remind him because I haven't received any yet!

11. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

Weather I was buyer or seller I just leave feedback right away.

12. Colt Carbine

Colt Carbine Oregon Gears-N-Guns

I never noticed for a few weeks that a seller I dealt with forgot to leave feedback. People forget, it happens. I sent the seller a friendly PM, problem solved.

13. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

This is assuming that you are the buyer? This is also assumigning that the seller won't right something that they wronged? Anything more than a few days, or a week max, is an indication of the sellers intentions. Right, wrong or indifferent, it is what it is and should be posted as such. Waiting 2 weeks is very honorable on your part.

14. AlanR

AlanR Oregon Member

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer...I've searched but can't find where/how to leave feedback?

Thx,

Alan

15. cwegga

cwegga Helena, MT Active Member

^^^ This!

I bought something a while ago and couldn't figure out how to leave feedback for a good seller. Would someone mind explaining how to do it?

16. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I don't leave feedback unless the buyer does (or requests). And then it's just a courtesy.

Generally I don't care. It's something I don't even check when selling/buying.

17. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

pretty much.. i buy and sell a lot of bubblegum, so it's just not a pressing thing on my mind. if i ship out 10 items to 10 different people, some from here, some not, i don't keep a running tab on who needs feedback. but i do ALWAYS respond when i get feedback- so if it's that important, leave me feedback, and you'll definitely get yours.

18. mcathcart

mcathcart Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

THIS

19. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

I always leave feedback asap.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

20. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Possible explanation, buyers might not want people that they don't know becoming aware of their gun transactions. :paranoid: I don't do a lot of reviews or talk about my guns for the same reason. I've left feedback before and when it wasn't returned I just let it go. As long as all of my feedback is positive why does it matter?

BTW I might add that I recently installed a nice, big, heavy, impossible to remove gun safe.:thumbup: