JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cause all the gun grabbers are obsessed with making AR ownership a thing of the past…. Now ask yourself why? Why that particular platform??? Cause as ignorant as they are to facts related to guns, they know the AR is an effective weapon. Kyle Rittenhouse demonstrated just how effective…

Seeing pictures of Hillary reminds me of how they help men who've taken a pill and had a stiff longer than 4 hours.
That picture reminded me of a time long ago when my youngest son proved that being schizophrenic doesn't mean being stupid.

The media was kicking around a possible debate between Bob Dole and Bill Clinton. My son quipped, "What the heck do they have to debate about? Bob is going to say, I have ED. Bill is going to counter with, So what I have Hillary."

Debate over; Slick Willy the clear winner on points.

Last Edited:
I'm considering getting an A.R 15 or some kind of A.R

Why do you think it's the best. Is it a good choice for the one and only one, for now?
Easiest common firearm to shoot. Experienced and newbies can shoot one effectively (red dot for all around use) and if you dont see the need to carry a firearm its a good first one pick.

It has its niche. If you're wanting to get into firearms, I suggest a bolt action 22LR first. Simple. Easy to operate. Low recoil. Fairly bulletproof (pun intended.) The AR (or any 556/223 caliber autoloading) rifle is good for protection against man size animals or smaller.

It is illegal to hunt deer in WA with anything smaller than 224 caliber which rules out the 'standard' AR. But with a barrel change, you could turn it into a .350 legend which would make it legal. Other AR calibers would require bolt and/or mag change.
If the OP does not hunt their is no issue (many states let you hunt with .223 btw). .22's are pretty finicky and have some quarks

If the OP does not hunt their is no issue (many states let you hunt with .223 btw). .22's are pretty finicky and have some quarks
I've can almost feel the buzz from you guys trying to come up with response to that one, but it's been more than an hour now . . . and nothing. OK, I'll toss one out there; it's the best I can do without a few beers:

Everyone knows you just take a physic to clear up the quarks.

Last Edited:
I've can almost feel the buzz from you guys trying to come up with response to that one, but it's been an hour now . . . and nothing. OK, I'll toss one out there; it's the best I can do without a few beers:

Everyone knows you just take a physic to deal with a case of the quarks.
May the quarks be with you.

1638165208537.png

Why? Because it gives the ulcerated, syphilitic d1cks running in Olympia Epic Sadz in their frilly pink p***-soaked panties. That's all the reason any freedom-loving, statist/authoritarianism-hating red-blooded American should need.

FJB and F Inslee/Ferguson!

Why? Because it gives the ulcerated, syphilitic d1cks running in Olympia Epic Sadz in their frilly pink p***-soaked panties. That's all the reason any freedom-loving, statist/authoritarianism-hating red-blooded American should need.

FJB and F Inslee/Ferguson!
Come on! You can tell us how you really feel?

And on topic, a pump shotgun with one 28" barrel and one 20" barrel. put a tube extension on the magazine tube and the 20" barrel you have a formidable home defense gun. with a 28" barrel you can kill anything from quail to grizzly bear in 12 gauge.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top