JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why I am alway very polite to LEO's - If I have an issue I'll take I think up with a lawyer and a judge.

Kinda like telling the waitress the food and service suck when ordering out...

It never hurts you to polite and respectful to others.
Whenever I have had to interact with law enforcement I always try of think just how bad his last encounter was with someone might have been ... And be above and beyond reproach in my response to any questions or requests he might give me.
Andy

What many fail to really realize is that criminals don't follow the rules (like politicians and the elite), they don't GAD about anyone but themselves. It's a wonder why police are on guard when they interact with these hood rats, I am too!!!

Most of us practice situational awareness when we are out. And we don't have a group like Black Lives Matter encouraging their followers to shoot us like the LEO do. They should be more on guard now than ever.

They were polite and patient with this guy

Other than sticking their noses in his business, where they don't belong. o_O

Not being on facebook, I was not able to see the vid, but prohibition is a BS "crime". I wish more people would resist these impositions, not fewer. Then we would see a lot less tyranny. Next time the "crime" will be possession of firearms, and we all all be "guilty".

Perfect example of how little these POSs care how you treat them. Or about anyone else's life.
That probably wasn't even a huge deal he was carrying,until he drew the gun. Now its attempted murder.

Not being on facebook, I was not able to see the vid, but prohibition is a BS "crime". I wish more people would resist these impositions, not fewer. Then we would see a lot less tyranny. Next time the "crime" will be possession of firearms, and we all all be "guilty".
I would guess they were asked to check the car that wasn't the homeowner/renters,that some stoner was sleeping in.

This is the perfect example of this country.

We will continue to have more and more violence against our police and our citizens. They are empowered by the govt's willingness to demonize the police and anyone who opposes self responsibility, and support of LEOs and laws in general.

The ghettos are growing out of control while the welfare baby and drugs parents have countless children for money.

Soon enough the good people of this country will be held hostage by the evil that has risen out of the ghettos and gangs, along with the lack of the govts federal and local that refuse to come down on this behavior with a heavy hammer.

This country will continue to fall into chaos until we are just like mexico, or south amaerican nations. The gangs and criminals will hold the power. The elite will keep the power, and the middle class will be hostages on all fronts.

You know for a fact the LEOs were "sticking their nose in his business, where they don't belong"?

I wish more people would resist these impositions
You go first...or would you just prefer others to do so in order to comment about it on the interwEbs....

You can find the video in its entirety if you search "CAYCE, SC NOV 17, 2015 BALLENTINE".
It's a little over 14 minutes in length. In it, I believe you will see that the suspect's car is running.

I think most any resident with children would call the police if they had a car, parked and idling in front of their door. The police were not sticking their nose in anyone's business, IMO they were doing their job.

The two LEO were being gentle compared to stops friends have experienced, I've served Jury Duty for, and also have read about here in OR. I don't GAF where you are, running car + strong cannabis smell = DUI and arrest.

As to why police are always on guard? I once had an extended conversation with a Sr. LEO in Salem, during which I complimented him on his peripheral vision. His reply was, "my job is human sanitation, it keeps me alive."

Do you have a family? :confused:

...and rioting, looting...

the video reminded me of the OSP trooper on I84 that was shot at by the guy he pulled over for simple speeding.

LEOs have a tough job. Most of them are good guys just trying to do their jobs and make it through their shift to get back to their families. Yeah, there are a few (as in any group) that are kind of a-holes, but that wasn't the case here. Park like that in front of my house and either me or my blue buddies will be asking why.

its really where we have come, I would never want to be a cop nowadays.... thanks to the BLM movement, we now have cops going to hospitals with life threatening injuries because thats actually easier to recover from than years of self defense court cases and a life under the witness protection program.

and I wonder if this impacts citizens use of force in self defense the same way?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top