JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@deckert Just for clarity, "Offended, Snowflake?" was not meant for you but for the "sit on hands" or collaborator crowd--few here have fought harder than you and Steve (sorry) at SS, and my hat's off to both of you and everyone else who fought the good fight. :)

Last Edited:
@deckert Just for clarity, "Offended, Snowflake?" was not meant for you but for the "sit on hands" or collaborator crowd--few here have fought harder than you and Steve (sorry) at SS, and my hat's off to both of you and everyone else who fought the good fight. :)
Diamondback,
I didn't take any offense at what you wrote. I understood exactly where you were coming from. I just posted to show what could be done if certain other persons would have done the same. We're good...:D

Dan

Being realistic here, have any of you taken a look at the demographics of your state? How are you going to vote anybody out when you belong to the minority vote?

You really think you are going to change enough minds on the other side? These are blind stupid people that are fine being lead to slaughter by wolves.

Real change will require tearing it all down and starting from scratch.
Demographics be hanged...What's REQUIRED is for more people to get off their layze arses and vote against trash like Wyman...Inslee.. & their like!

Dan

DATA: https://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/research/2016 report of elections in washington state.pdf
Active and Inactive Voters
In February 2016, Washington State reached 4 million registered voters for the first time. At the time of this report, total active voters reached 4,277,499, which is about 77% of the voting age population or 83% of the voting eligible popuation! Additionally, at the time of this report, there were 594,886 voters who were considered "inactive" – that is, eligible voters who were not mailed a ballot.
Just my county... BENTON 107,775 Active Voters and 5,988 Inactive voters.
There were 594,886 Inactive Voters for the 2016 election.

Reasons Why Not Registered or Voting
Every two years the Survey of the Performance of American Elections (SPAE) is published by the Caltech/MIT Voting Technology Project. Included in this survey is the opportunity for the respondent to indicate why they aren't registered or why they didn't vote.

Of those surveyed in Washington, 41.1% selected the reason "Not interested in the election or not involved in politics " as why they are not registered to vote.

Of those surveyed in Washington, 36.9% selected the reason "Didn't like candidates or campaign issues" as why they were registered but didn't vote in 2016.

65.7% voter turnout

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at the details of WA elections? At MOST we get 40% of ballots returned. Seattle-King County IIRC usually have much higher turnout, though haven't been so brazen as to do "more votes than voters" like some other Bluedouche shizholes. Wheen Seattle marches in goosestep and the silent majority continue to sit with their thumbs up their Inslees, what do you THINK is gonna happen?

The reason Seattle-King County has a higher turnout is because they receive extra ballots..............

Ray

There aren't nation wide riots burning, destroying, killing innocent people and the police and national guard troops Taking areas of cities as no go zones like the Muslim community does. The politicians need to be in fear of the citizens not the other way around. How many gun owners vote for anti gun politicians? I know you would be surprised.

I signed the first repeal @Sporting Systems spearheaded (thanks again for trying so hard to get that going Dan).

If there is another one in the works I'll sign that one too.

Im not getting out much or to the range though so if there is somewhere in the Hazel Dell/Salmon Creek area to do it that someone knows of that would be ideal.

Thanks.

Ok, let me give you all the voting numbers for WA again so they will all be in one place and in context. Lots of members state incorrect turnout numbers.

4.36 mil registered voters
3.13 mil votes
71.83% turnout, which is very good nationally.
I-1639 results: 1.84m yes, 1.26m no, 34.3k didn't select either.

In comparison - 2017
4.27 mil registered voters
1.58 mil votes
37.1% turnout - normal off year

4.50 mil registered voters
2.04 mil votes
45.19% turnout - slightly higher off year

For pro gun initiatives to have the highest chance of passing, they should be introduced during off years, when the lowest number of everyone turns out to vote and grass roots in the 2A would have the biggest impact.

In 2018, only 1.23 mil registered voters didn't vote, too thin a margin to support the "lazy gun owners that didn't vote lost it for all of us" argument. If those nonvoting broke 50/50 for/against if they all voted, it still would've passed.

I suspect most new gun owners are buying based on fear reaction, not in a pro 2A rights standpoint. People buying on a fear based reaction I doubt give a flying hoot about anyone else's gun rights and won't be single issue voters.

I made a special trip to sign the 1639 recall, a big belated thanks to everyone who worked on it.

I suspect most new gun owners are buying based on fear reaction, not in a pro 2A rights standpoint. People buying on a fear based reaction I doubt give a flying hoot about anyone else's gun rights and won't be single issue voters.

I made a special trip to sign the 1639 recall, a big belated thanks to everyone who worked on it.

I find it frightening that literally NOBODY does think tank projects to teach gun Rights activists about the law, how it works and what you can do. The standard "letter to the editor" of your newspaper, write a congresscritter, and vote are about as useless as eunuch in a brothel. The vast majority of gun Rights activists cannot tell you the difference between an unalienable Right and an inalienable right; they don't know how many unconstitutional Executive Orders are on the books that the current president could revoke with the stroke of a pen; many seem oblivious to the fact that most regulatory gun control is not law, but policy.

The whole gun Rights lobby seem to not have any strategy. They don't know how to employ political guerrilla warfare nor do they understand what strategies got gun owners defeated in the first place. Just an example: The "Lautenberg Amendment" was an amendment to a bill that didn't have squat to do with gun control. So, why not pass a law requiring any amendment be related to the legislation it's attached to? OR, in the alternative, why not add pro - gun bills to all kinds of legislation so that you get what you want incrementally? I have submitted a prison reform proposal to my state representatives every year for a decade. NONE of them will introduce it, saying it won't pass. They don't say it's a bad idea, they say it won't pass. If that bill were attached to every gun control bill as an amendment, the Democrats wouldn't bring their gun control bill up for a vote. Nobody seems to think about that. No Democrat would want to have it on their record that they voted against legislation that would reduce most recidivism and limit the number of career criminals you have.

The way we do it is to come up with an idea; it fails; our people put their hands in their pockets and walk away dejected and defeated. By contrast, the liberals will reintroduce legislation over and over until they win. The liberals signed onto the United Nations Genocide Treaty (a precursor to those silly "hate crime" laws) in 1948. It took them from 1948 until 1986 to get that consent ratified in the U.S Senate. Gun Rights activists are one and done. You are not going to win that way. You are going to have to reeducate the people as to what the law is, what the Constitution means, the dangers of giving up the Fourth Amendment in order to exercise your Second Amendment Rights, etc., etc. We do not have a think tank and we do not have well informed gun owners. I am The Resister and I can get that ball rolling.

I find it frightening that literally NOBODY does think tank projects to teach gun Rights activists about the law, how it works and what you can do. The standard "letter to the editor" of your newspaper, write a congresscritter, and vote are about as useless as eunuch in a brothel. The vast majority of gun Rights activists cannot tell you the difference between an unalienable Right and an inalienable right; they don't know how many unconstitutional Executive Orders are on the books that the current president could revoke with the stroke of a pen; many seem oblivious to the fact that most regulatory gun control is not law, but policy.

The whole gun Rights lobby seem to not have any strategy. They don't know how to employ political guerrilla warfare nor do they understand what strategies got gun owners defeated in the first place. Just an example: The "Lautenberg Amendment" was an amendment to a bill that didn't have squat to do with gun control. So, why not pass a law requiring any amendment be related to the legislation it's attached to? OR, in the alternative, why not add pro - gun bills to all kinds of legislation so that you get what you want incrementally? I have submitted a prison reform proposal to my state representatives every year for a decade. NONE of them will introduce it, saying it won't pass. They don't say it's a bad idea, they say it won't pass. If that bill were attached to every gun control bill as an amendment, the Democrats wouldn't bring their gun control bill up for a vote. Nobody seems to think about that. No Democrat would want to have it on their record that they voted against legislation that would reduce most recidivism and limit the number of career criminals you have.

The way we do it is to come up with an idea; it fails; our people put their hands in their pockets and walk away dejected and defeated. By contrast, the liberals will reintroduce legislation over and over until they win. The liberals signed onto the United Nations Genocide Treaty (a precursor to those silly "hate crime" laws) in 1948. It took them from 1948 until 1986 to get that consent ratified in the U.S Senate. Gun Rights activists are one and done. You are not going to win that way. You are going to have to reeducate the people as to what the law is, what the Constitution means, the dangers of giving up the Fourth Amendment in order to exercise your Second Amendment Rights, etc., etc. We do not have a think tank and we do not have well informed gun owners. I am The Resister and I can get that ball rolling.

you mean screaming about the constitution some more isn't going to work?

you mean screaming about the constitution some more isn't going to work?

Ever since George W. Bush said the Constitution wasn't nothing "except a G.D. piece of paper," the Democrats and Republicans; left and right; conservative and liberal along with all the politicians, judges, controlled media and the masses have treated it exactly that way. In reality, I fear most people don't realize how irrelevant the Constitution is within the courtrooms and legislative halls of America. You need a new strategy. What we had is no more.

John Adams (founder and second president of the United States, in a letter to his wife, wrote:

"Cities may be rebuilt, and a People reduced to Poverty, may acquire fresh Property: But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and their Right of defending the Limitations upon the Government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it." 7 July 1775

Now that the BLM has attacked and destroyed our history via the removal of flags, monuments, memorials, plaques, statues; the changing of road names, the names of schools and government buildings, even defacing the Lincoln Memorial and removal of a statue of George Washington, redefining words, revising history... and all without any resistance from the sheeple, means what was is no more. The old methods will not work in a nation that has been conquered.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top