JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi OP,

Good, well argued point of view in that article, but I am of the opinion that us military presence feeds, rather than starved terrorists abroad.

Or another argument can be made.....

If the flu is killing that many more people, wouldnt our resources (tax money) be better spent at home, than somewhere far away?

If the point of this war on terror is to save American lives?

Because political violence is the US is the exclusive domain of the federal government, as per the original definition of the word.

"Terror bombing" was the term used to describe government bombings of civilians. State security forces were the progenitors of terror tactics. The modern definition of terrorism is government manufactured propaganda.

Under the original definition, there is plenty of terrorism in the US, it is directly by the government against the civilian population under the guise of the drug war, civil forfeiture and pervasive surveillance and Stasi tactics.

I think it's because they are always wanting to do something big and complicated. Like the Penguin in the old 60s Batman show. Instead of just killing Batman & Robin
the easy way, they always had some intricate slow method that always failed. I think religious fanatics are too messed up in the head to just get on with a straight foward plan. Also there probably aren't as many martyrs ready to die as they want you to think.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top