JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't believe I made any such assumptions. In fact I think I pretty clearly stated that "there's a rifle out there for everyone". Perhaps I should have stated "This rifle may not be for everyone"? I guess I'm more of a glass half full type versus glass half empty.

Comparisons were drawn earlier between AR's and other style rifles based on the possible inadequacies of AR's to take down game. I was responding to that critique by pointing out that hunting is not always a requirement for the decision to own, shoot, or even enjoy a particular rifle platform. I also feel I made it clear that I was speaking directly to those who believe the rifle is "junk" because it doesn't fit their hunting niche.
That would be like saying "I think all screwdrivers are junk because I drive nails and I can't hammer nails with the screwdriver very well. My hammer works much better for it. The market must be flooded with screwdrivers because of how awful they are at driving nails and people are probably trying to offload them on the uninformed. Do yourself a favor and never buy a screwdriver." I was just saying "Hey, you guys who hammer things, don't forget some of us like to screw things together rather than nails things together. Don't hate on screwdrivers because we use them for different purposes than you".
I'm sorry if somehow you either misread my post or I didn't clearly convey my point. The main point was to answer the OP by stating that I love the AR platform and will contribute to the AR market by building, trading, buying and selling. Perhaps this is part of why there seems to be a large market for the platform. I only addressed the hunting topic because it was brought up in this thread and I felt my opinion had value in the conversation of this thread.
If you quoted a portion of my reply out of context and then followed it with a baited question to troll me...then well played sir, well played :s0155:

No problem and not an attempt to bait you. The problem lay in the fact that you wrote a general post without directly quoting anyone in the thread, making your desired context difficult to identify.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top