JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
The add on the side of my Northwest Firearms is a girl in a Bikini shaving her legs advertising Laser Hair Removal??? On a Gun enthusiast site? How many gun guys out there are going to want 50% off laser hair removal. Maybe if hair grew on a Glock.

Typically you are targeted with cookies...where you have been looking and things you have been looking at:s0131:

Like those weird asian and russian women that somehow pop up on top. lol :huh: My wife tried to call me out on that one! I was like "HECK NO", that's Joe's fault.

Random Banner Ads....site needs the money. And hey, you just might buy it for yourself. You might wanna keep that private.:s0155:

Others have said it better than I can, but they are right, it's all about what websites you may have visited in the past or who they sold your profile to, YOU BIKINI WAXING FIEND!!! :s0114:

I'm going to close this one, but no animosity for anyone. This happens from time to time.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top