JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our current sheriff is a democrat, so I'm not sure what you're talking about--even our dem Senator Kyrsten Sinema is a dino
I might have confused sanctuary laws with the sheriffs thats have stated they wont enforce certain gun control laws. But your still confined to your state.
Slowly all red states are turning blue is all Im saying here.

And for all anyone knows the OP is Mr. AFT.

ah, thats right.... similar to marijuana, legal in some states still illegal on the federal level. Works ok I guess as long as you stay confined in your home state and you never elect a different sheriff...
It just occurred to me that if I were to interpret the "420" in the OP's handle a particular way, I might wonder if he's a Prohibited Person. I don't know how I missed that earlier.

It just occurred to me that if I were to interpret the "420" in the OP's handle a particular way, I might wonder if he's a Prohibited Person. I don't know how I missed that earlier.
Yup ya caught me, damn all cause i got 420 in my username lmao your a joke dude you were the kid in school who reminded the teacher about homework...

My business has been established here for over 50 years, why would I wanna leave?
Ive never understood how this philosophy helps gun rights. Not meaning anything negative, but when all we have left is confinement to our sanctuaries (state, or county) then were losing.

I think it's too bad that some States have found a way to limit people's rights but that won't stop me from exercising the rights I still have left
thats kinda what I was getting at with my question about 80% builds, what about exercising your rights you once had, not the ones you still have left?

No i mean lowers, they can give the upper to you in the parking lot of the FFL then you transfer the lower walk back to your vehicle and put the gun back together and boom you got yourself an AR or Pistol in under 30min
Because either ignorance of the law or bootlicking support of increasing gun laws - is very frustrating for the rest of us, but if you want what they have, you have to play by their rules.

FPC files suit to block San Diego's ban on 'ghost guns'

Let me guess every person of color is a criminal too get outta here with that biased thinking lmao
Maybe they're not uptight. They meet you, assess that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed and conclude, "not worth the risk."
The answer is circled in yellow. Doesn't matter what state law is, 420 is a definite NO-NO with the feds. Go ahead, answer "NO", piss positive within a specific time frame, and you are in violation of federal law. Not that much may happen from it, but for most, not a game of roulette they will play.
However, if your name is HUNTER BIDEN, you have a "get out of jail free" card.

1632732596907.png

under washington state law, a lower and even pistol frame do not fit the definition of a firearm.

but if you sell an upper in the same transaction you are violating law
If a Washington State resident ordered a complete lower or pistol frame online and completed the 4473 where the FFL checked other, then acquired or were gifted a complete upper or slide later; would that Washington State resident be required to complete the Washington State Semiauto training BS and get a certificate before assembling and possessing the firearm?

If a Washington State resident ordered a complete lower or pistol frame online and completed the 4473 where the FFL checked other, then acquired or were gifted a complete upper or slide later; would that Washington State resident be required to complete the Washington State Semiauto training BS and get a certificate before assembling and possessing the firearm?
Neither are by themselves a "semi auto assault rifle" (retarded Washington term). You can get a upper sent straight to your house (completely reasonable and good thing) the lower requires 4473.

AR's are easy to adapt like so, where it really fouls it up is anything that is not easily/practically rendered into receiver vs barrel.

So that Ruger 10/22 is a "semi auto assault rifle."

In short, the left ruins everything. I have nothing but disdain for them.

Doesn't work that way.
File your complaint with ATF.
A lower could be built into a pistol, therefore its sale is treated like a pistol.
Not under Washington state law. If you were discussing the federal law requirements for the manner in which a federally-licensed dealer sells a frame, it is sold as other.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top