JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm here because - No country was ever founded on the precepts laid out by John Locke - and set into constitutional concrete by Thomas Jefferson that unambiguously define all humans to have god - given / unalienable rights equal to all men... And backs it up with, "You all get a gun."

Talk about put up or shut up.... Lol.

Seriously though, lots of history out there. Lots of kingdoms, empires and nations. Lots of experiments and examples of nearly every fiefdom proffered by man. And then there were Those Guys. A new idea - a break away - a revolution. And We won. And then we built in a perfect safety best we could. The Second Amendment.

This is front row stuff.
And it's being tested more and more everyday.

Kinda like the last 15 minutes of an early 90's Trailblazer's game.
Fun times to be alive.

"An armed society is a polite society."
~Robert A. Heinlein

I like Darius, too. "Do whatever you all like - just pay your taxes...[sic]"

I came here to get knowledge. I came here to find community.

I have found both in abundance.

However, recently I have lost my way and find it necessary to call out points of view that I believe are wrong and detrimental to our society.

I am distressed at what is being done to our country, but infighting here is not going to advance our true cause.

I apologize.

I am only here because I hear there is a super secret gun range that only NWF members can access and its real private. Also serves crab legs and the RSO will ask me how I am doing when I visit.

Im here for legislative updates. There are some really smart people that do good work keeping us informed.

The rest of it, less and less now that it's 95% 2 or 3 people that take over every single thread and ramble on for pages without ever really saying anything and post the same memes endlessly.:)

I came here to get knowledge. I came here to find community.

I have found both in abundance.

However, recently I have lost my way and find it necessary to call out points of view that I believe are wrong and detrimental to our society.

I am distressed at what is being done to our country, but infighting here is not going to advance our true cause.

I apologize.

This ^^ is pretty good. I'll say that too.

One thing that might be tough to do, is just ignore the "Points of view that I believe are wrong and detrimental to our society". I know it's really difficult. I REALLY KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT! Truth is your not going to change those views. Best thing is to ignore them. ;)

I am here because I like shooting sh...... er stuff.

And this is a good place to talk about that, and find out about the folks who don't want me to shoot sh... er stuff anymore. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top