JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun shows have been a hit or miss proposition for me. Usually find one or two things I can't live without but I'm that one guy who never finds a good deal. I always hear people saying they bought an AR for $600 or an 870 for $100, but that's never me. Stuff is usually beat up or overpriced. I have found some sweet deal on ammo before though.

I work just saturdays (when I have them off from my normal job) for a local gun shop (will leave name out so no one thinks I'm bias) and we have decent selection and most stuff in stock but I still shop around. I think most guys at shops do. We don't always have something or I'll go somewhere and find it used at a great deal. One of my coworkers and I still go up to DJ's Loan and Sport in Bothell despite the fact that the service sucks (except for one guy) and check out what they have 'cause once in a great blue moon I'll find something like a used 1100 in pristine shape for $325 and talk them down to $295, or a hunting rifle I just gotta have. I go to Cabela's regularly to buy ammo 'cause they have a good selection. Plus I love the place.

My experience was with the Lynnwood branch. I bought my micro desert eagle and with less than 2 mags through it the slide right under the barrel cracked which was in no way their fault. I sent it back to magnum to get repaired and it was a hassle to get any info from discount about its progress. I went to the Monroe WAC show and asked if there were any problems with them and he swore up and down there were no problems. I brought it up about mine to the guy at the show who was right next to the guy who sold me the gun when i brought it back so he knew about it. Then a different guy from discount got offended and said "yeah well we paid the fee to send it back" even though it was on warranty. I now tell people not to buy from them at shows right in front of them

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top