JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys I'm totally kicking myself for selling all this....my wife actually sold most of this on nwf, this was all in late 2018 early 2019....all those primers!!!!....I remember the guy that bought the spp's wanted a deal and ended up buying them for $13/k.....now I wish I would of kept this stuff....I wasn't doing much loading back when I sold it buy now I have both 650s cranking out rounds as fast as they can.....luckily I kept all the 55gr bullets and most of the 9mil bullets.....kept the zmax bullets too.

View attachment 781527 View attachment 781528
And the Varget ooooohhhhh!

Humans are generally not bright creatures. I just went through the coffee line today and the barista was talking about how her mom wants her to go to every Costco and buy the limit of toilet paper. I bet that same mom has absolutely no other supplies but she's got to have that toilet paper and she will post on her next door or Facebook group about her experience at Costco that morning.

Biggest mistake you will ever make is telling friends and family about any supplies that we have because they will hate your guts if you do not give everything you have to them as soon as there is a shortage.

Guilting people because they want fair market value for their items is an indicator of a lack of intelligence. It's called supply and demand.

I have enough fixin's to roll >7k rounds of 1000-yd, match grade .308 ammo (and other calibers). I already hate (or STRONGLY dislike) most of my family (and extended family), and the scant few souls on earth I call friends (without question) have my back.

So, not a problem. ;):D

Last Edited:
No... You're crazy.... we can see it in your eye... o_O

:D
I've never noticed it before, which eye?

4257d58b46076d8c071215bb2041a217.jpg

I have some primers I was thinking of selling, I have not loaded for a couple years, what is a fair price per brick? I was thinking to start loading 9MM but can't find dies , I see them on Amazon 150% retail.
A small shop near me is selling primers on consignment for a local gentleman. No SPP or SRP and they were going for $70 a brick. I could only afford one brick of Large Pistol CCI, so got those.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top