JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... you are relying on the extractor only to hold the case in place so the firing pin could strike the primer.

Some (e.g. Dean Grennell) were of the opinion that a lot more pistols are shot in this condition (with their standard ammo) than most people realize. I believe he mentioned .45ACP pistols often headspaced on the extractor rather than the case mouth.

Well my barrel arrived and of course I made a Boo-boo, I assumes that the G27 and G29 were th same size, so I ordered the replacement SS Barrel for a G-27. It is too short in overall length and too short to fill the G-29's slide in the lockup. Any way instead of ordering a "Stock length" barrel like I did, I should have ordered from the "Conversion" barrels, which I have now.. The site said no shipping this week so it'll be two more weeks till I get it.

Got the new correct barrel today. Anyone need a SS Lone Wolf Barrel in 40 S&W for a G-27 ? Free to a good home (You have to use it, not sell it, I could do that)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top