JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have been a fairly active member here for over 5 years now, i have donated money in the past to support this site, i have done some buying and selling and engaged in a number of threads on this forum. one thing i have come to realize is how much of a tight knit community we have here in the Pacific Northwest. for example :

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/nosee-noflinch.199611/

i guarantee you wont see that on many forums if any at all. members actually caring about members.

i am one of the younger members of this site (not to make yall sound old but some of you guys are around the age of my dad) and have learned much about Our God given rights as Americans that i guess i never really was "concerned" about before.i was naive and i didnt know any different as my whole life ive had guns, i grew up with them in the house. i didnt realize there actually are misinformed people tht hate them and want them gone. i have learned why it is important to support and defend the constitution. i have grown up significantly since i have been a member here. THIS is why i like this website.

i want to thank all of you (members) for providing such an enjoyable and friendly forum. And yes, i will be donating to the cause again when the finances allow.

Cheers,
Michael

Last Edited:
What is wrong with living in your moms basement??!!! What if you have to tolerate your Father in Law being in your house for a week??!! Could drive a man crazy....Just saying. I am starting to wonder how bad it would be to taser a family member to make them go to sleep...Just a few times a day.

I do wish political discussion was allowed here instead of being censored, even in an off topic section. Pretty sure we are all adults.

They are allowed if it pertains to guns. Other than that I would guess that the majority 99.9% (with the exception of a troll or 2) are against any party who wants to infringe on our constitutional rights!

I do wish political discussion was allowed here instead of being censored, even in an off topic section. Pretty sure we are all adults.

Does seem odd they want the freedom to carry a gun but not the freedom to say political speech. Odd because the second amendment was put there to protect the first amendment...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top