JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am a member of a few other gun websites but bar none my preferences are here. The 1st one I found was Seattleguns.net. I found it clickish like high school 40 years ago and when the owner decided to charge I had no problem leaving and the Click stayed there until 594 passed and the used gun market fell through the floor.
About a year before that, that I found Waguns.org and this site. At first (in my ignorance) I preferred waguns because if I wanted to swear it wouldn't change it to Bubblegum, that was the big joke but now the "click" that used to be SGN have moved to Waguns... I am 98/0 there in positive feedbacks but I'm tired of the clicks.
Uninformed "internet experts" who are only there to say snow is yellow when you say it's white.
Gotta say, I prefer this site even though 95% of the deals happen 150 miles south of me in Oregon.

WE have civil conversations here, Taku keeps us on our toes/ I mean infomed :s0139:, Stomper, SGT Nambu, Just Jim (and a few other characters) keep us entertained, Deadeye rules with iron fist and Joe Link is a great owner who's only interest is the good of the site. That makes this my kind of site!

:s0137:

Yep, this place is home for me.
All of us may not see eye to eye but the threads are all in good fun amd at the end of the day we all share the same hobby in one way or another. :D

Whats funny is, I get more of my news on here before anyone else I know hears about it..they usually bring something up a week after its been posted on here and Im righton it. So I like the fact that this site has become a great alert center if by chance something has slipped by my own due diligence .

Yeah, this is a pretty decent place. Best place to stay informed about gun control in our NW states as well as on a national level. Some characters to be sure, but that just helps keep everything interesting.

And, to date, I have had nothing but positive interactions with people from this forum whether for buying, selling or trading. I've met some very nice people and had some great conversations about guns and shooting. That feedback rating really helps.

My favorite aspect of this forum is how it seems to stay somewhat 'local' IE primarily WA & OR. Lets face it as PNW-terners we have definite 'congruent' attitudes about many things in general and it shows.

It keeps me sane knowing that everyone doesn't agree with the State of things in this State.
Talking to neighbors and coworkers other Parents, you'd think everyone was on board and happy with the direction Oregon is going.
Here I get a sense that there is some hope anyway!

It keeps me sane knowing that everyone doesn't agree with the State of things in this State.
Talking to neighbors and coworkers other Parents, you'd think everyone was on board and happy with the direction Oregon is going.
Here I get a sense that there is some hope anyway!

When I start losing hope I use the ignore feature....:s0140:

^^^^ pass the popcorn please ^^^^

philipism for the day, WHEN Dealing with the VA, it Helps if you always feel Kind Hearted to thems that are imbeciles....

I am Very thankful, that Abraham Lincoln Thought of the Veteran, and developed the Veterans Administration, and I will be pleased as a clam in High Tide, when they join the 21st Century..... :D

Classic,
I agree. NWF is my second favorite site. Bikes,babes, & bullets, is my first choice. ;) There is certainly some good information on this site, that's why I enjoy it. Although I'm still trying to figure out if STOMPER is a 35 yr old male living in his parents basement, with free internet:D? Also, since you mentioned DEADEYE, I think he ought to have a name change, to delete~eye. He reminds me of my father, a "NO" BS person!:D

Last Edited:
I've been on here since 09 and while I'v "joined" a different site or two, I never visit. There's just a lot going on here and it's kept it's local flavor. Not like Portland "local". If that happened I think we would all leave!
Joe has put together and runs a great site.

Classis,
I agree. NWF is my second favorite site. Bikes,babes, & bullets, is my first choice. ;) There is certainly some good information on this site, that's why I enjoy it. Although I'm still trying to figure out if STOMPER is a 35 yr old male living in his parents basement, with free internet:D? Also, since you mentioned DEADEYE, I think he ought to have a name change, to delete~eye. He reminds me of my father, a "NO" BS person!:D

First, ain't NOTHING in this life is free. ;)

Second, I haven't lived with my parents for over 30 years. :cool:

Third, Stomper has adult children that live in the upstairs of HIS house. :rolleyes:

Fourth, WTH is up with referring to myself in third person?! o_O

First, ain't NOTHING in this life is free. ;)

Second, I haven't lived with my parents for over 30 years. :cool:

Third, Stomper has adult children that live in the upstairs of HIS house. :rolleyes:

Fourth, WTH is up with referring to myself in third person?! o_O

First, true
Second, sorry you should have stayed with them, you would have saved a lot of money!
Third, ouch, been there brother.
fourth, what do you mean you are the 3rd person? Sorry, Holmes, you're not. Jack Daniels is!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top