JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New York Woman Beheaded – Neighbor Witnesses Thought It Was A Halloween Stunt…
Posted on October 29, 2014 by sundance
We live in an increasingly creepy world. I never knew how to type beheading until we had an Obama.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. (PIX11) – Police are investigating after a man reportedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a Long Island Rail Road train after brutally beheading a woman on Long Island Tuesday.
farmingdale-head-chopping.jpg?w=1920&h=1089
A woman in her 60s was found dead on Secatogue Avenue in Faramingdale, near the LIRR station, officials said.
Witnesses say she was the victim of the beheading. They told PIX11 News they originally believed it was a Halloween prank. Continue reading →

I guess he was in a hurry to collect his 72 Virginians
th?id=HN.608001420516396580&pid=15.1&P=0

Yeah, he seems not to fit the pattern as far as we know yet. You can be pretty sure he has been paying attention and affected by all the beheadings in the news lately though!
Matricide/suicide with a bit of kicking around the head like a soccer ball in between, grisly stuff!

Crazy guy off his meds, voices tell him to cut some heads.:eek:

I read another story that said the guy that was run over by the train was chased by the beheader. I guess we will know for sure if the knife is found soon.o_O

He's a nutjob probably off his meds, beheaded his mother drug her into the street, kicked her head across the street like a soccer ball and them jumped in front of a train.

Wow kinda sounds like the description of clinton's/obama's game plan for america

Might be time to have a national discussion on accessible mental healthcare (like the most other developed nations)?
Also, how the eff people connect these type of events (in the first sentence, none the less, to Obama) is just, embarrassing journalism (blogging?). If you cannot formulate an intelligent dialog about these topics, maybe time to go offline & continue throwing back the Busch lights.

Yeah just like school shootings or mass shooting. People who lack the normal mental capacity see something like this and think yippee! People will finally pay attention to me i'll be important.

F-ing crazy people. Just kill yourselves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top