Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Why I buy S&W guns

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by jmurray192, May 19, 2012.

1. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

Bought a ar15 m&p smith and wesson used. Had problems with the gun feeding correctly seemed to jam and jam the first 4 rounds. So I called smith and w up told them the issues. They sent me a call tag on there dime. Sat at there shop for 1 week. Then got it back last week. They completley took the gun apart and did a polish job on the gun. They sent it back and now cycles with no issues. LIKE NEW. They paid for shipping they did all the work for free. They stand behind there guns no questions asked. I will buy there product anytime I get a chance. Just thought I would share my great experance :thumbup:

1stIDFMP and (deleted member) like this.
  2. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

It's always nice to hear of a company doing good and standing behind their products. It seems like all we hear now is of how a company messes things up and all that negative stuff.

3. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

This is good to know! Hundreds of rounds through my M&P15 w/o any problems.

4. Oohrah

Oohrah NorthwestSouthern Oregon Coast Member

Glocks will do the same at no charge. Only problem is I can't get any of the five I own to mess up. Two of the Glocks were new, and the other three were used.