JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like anybody reads their posts...
Hold the phone…. :s0123:

Don't blame ME for a thread derail. In reference to the complaints of the cost of an Elcan all I said was don't try and buy one off Alibaba.com. I didn't go off on bangin' some hottie (who mentioned sometimes not getting a shower for THREE WEEKS!!) in an Airstream.

and…

You WISH you were me! ;) :s0108:

Hold the phone…. :s0123:

Don't blame ME for a thread derail. In reference to the complaints of the cost of an Elcan all I said was don't try and buy one off Alibaba.com. I didn't go off on bangin' some hottie (who mentioned sometimes not getting a shower for THREE WEEKS!!) in an Airstream.

and…

You WISH you were me! ;) :s0108:
I was going to say, someone took our derail, took a left turn and kept on going to Neverland.

Whatever you do, don't buy an Elcan off Alibaba.com…. You'll wind up getting a Tincan from Beijing!
Arisaka spells that out on the site...

We do not recommend purchasing Arisaka products on eBay or Amazon unless you can verify that the seller is one of our authorized dealers below.

We do not license our designs to any airsoft manufacturers, so all "arisaka" products you find on Alibaba/Aliexpress are counterfeits.

https://arisakadefense.com/dealers/

OK well this thread has gone off the rails and I pretty much decided to pass on the Elcan . Thanks all.

I have a 4X Elcan Spectre OS on my Rattler. Yeas its big. Its also the clearest glass Ive ever used. Its like looking through a 4X window. Nothing Ive ever seen compares.

2hWtBy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads