JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Walmart was such a bad place to work, why did you work there for a few years? Did you work there for a few years because they paid someone with your skills and education more than other places? Want more pay? Get some education or skills. Smoking pot and playing video games is not a skill set and you are not special regardless of what your mother told you.

That's funny, I keep hearing that calling names and demeaning people when you can't make a strong and logical argument is straight out of the "liberal playbook"?

The man shared his experience without personally insulting anyone. Yet you feel the need to insinuate that he is a lazy drug user. What's your problem? Bitter much?

Oh boy, I wish I would of known that before I sold you that rifle. I bought it at Walmart. Best you flush that thing right now.
you sold me a rifle?

uh...

guess it was so bad I don't recall buying it. Could you remind me what that was?

guess you like wally world... A lot! all good, what America is about. You sure seem to take personal offense to to any derogatory talk about wally world..
Ill prefer to stay away.
Why so grumpy over it?

you sold me a rifle?

uh...

guess it was so bad I don't recall buying it. Could you remind me what that was?

guess you like wally world... A lot! all good, what America is about. You sure seem to take personal offense to to any derogatory talk about wally world..
Ill prefer to stay away.
Why so grumpy over it?

Sorry gehrheart, I didn't take any personal offense to your post "Wally world is crap, they sell crap, its full of crap. In general its just big ol pile of crap." Based on your post, I just thought you were probably retarded and I was having a bit of fun with ya. Some of what Walmart sells is specifically formulated and branded for them and some of their items are exactly the same as sold elsewhere. It's good for the public if competition keeps the prices in check and Walmart serves that purpose well. I picked up a brand new Colt AR for $500 less than one selling used on ODT. Same exact model, features and accessories. Walmart doesn't always offer top merchandise or service, but if you find a good item, you likely won't over pay for it.

trailboss
Ah I get it now. :) :s0114:

Semantics sometimes lost over the interweb.

True all that, and yes there are some good deals to be had there. I refuse more out of principal then really anything else. I don’t like the China brand take over. I don’t like the mega mart take over. Not that my dollar is going to affect anything, but I sleep better at night.
I don’t hold it against anyone if they support it... Just don’t believe in it myself.

I watched in horror when Anchorage started getting the mega china brand shops and all my favorite locally owned mom and pop shops couldn't compete and died off..
This day and age however its getting harder and harder to avoid large chain stored..

Oh man. I had to sign up for this site just so I could weigh in on this. I live in Seattle, Ballard to be exact, and I think its funny how Seattle wont let a Walmart get build within the city limits because, I heard a city official actually say "we don't want or need that kind of trash in this city, the low life homeless are already scumming up the city bad enough. I wish the military would come in and do a clean sweep through the city and kill them all, seems like the only way to get rid of these rats". Keep in mind, this.was a high ranking Seattle political public figure. he didn't say it to me but I overheard him say it to his assistant. Anyway I'm getting off-topic. But anyway, the Seattle thing is a fact look it up not a Walmart within 3 miles of me. Walmart was a place for many firsts for me. First time I ever saw a muumuu, Walmart. First time I ever saw a whale tail on a fat chick, Walmart. First time I ever saw somebody over 300 lb in full-body spandex, Walmart. The first time I saw sex in public, clearance aisle, Walmart. I hold Walmart very close to my heart even though I never go there anymore because I have a Fred Meyers right down the street

Oh man. I had to sign up for this site just so I could weigh in on this. I live in Seattle, Ballard to be exact, and I think its funny how Seattle wont let a Walmart get build within the city limits because, I heard a city official actually say "we don't want or need that kind of trash in this city, the low life homeless are already scumming up the city bad enough. I wish the military would come in and do a clean sweep through the city and kill them all, seems like the only way to get rid of these rats". Keep in mind, this.was a high ranking Seattle political public figure. he didn't say it to me but I overheard him say it to his assistant. Anyway I'm getting off-topic. But anyway, the Seattle thing is a fact look it up not a Walmart within 3 miles of me. Walmart was a place for many firsts for me. First time I ever saw a muumuu, Walmart. First time I ever saw a whale tail on a fat chick, Walmart. First time I ever saw somebody over 300 lb in full-body spandex, Walmart. The first time I saw sex in public, clearance aisle, Walmart. I hold Walmart very close to my heart even though I never go there anymore because I have a Fred Meyers right down the street

Good talk.

On Wally World, check their pricing, and for most things, they are just average. The reason I rarely shop there is because they treat customers like dirtbags. Buy something, it's defective, take it back, and they treat you like you broke it yourself.
The people having sex in Walmart - let me guess: they were shagging, and right near an obvious Walmart smiley sign? There's competitions out there for that. Maybe you scorched images into your retinas, but I think you need to get out more. Ballard's kinda toney - try some PDS for yourself up there, in spandex, both of you hiding your junk with a tutu, on the canal side stairs outside Googe's office. :eek:
Or, c'mon down here to Portland and shop at Goodwill or run along Tom McCall park. Way too many things you cannot unsee.

The people having sex in Walmart - let me guess: they were shagging, and right near an obvious Walmart smiley sign? There's competitions out there for that.

Well there we have it ! The main reason their stores are always filled with this species....

The Walmart Rainbow Salmon Breeder. As soon as they reach maturity, they must return to that same smiley face to spawn for the next generation.

So many faces, so few palms.

star_trek_facepalm_fail_by_kutpuppy27-d4odfxz.png

There was a couple have tongue sex in the checkout line at Cornelius Walmart. Easier to say nothing and get to my transaction and move on. Why don't these things happen in other stores?

On Wally World, check their pricing, and for most things, they are just average. The reason I rarely shop there is because they treat customers like dirtbags. Buy something, it's defective, take it back, and they treat you like you broke it yourself.
Sadly, many of their customers ARE the types to do that... but every store has their own garbage clientele, like Target's snotty hipsterdouches. You see enough of the worst in humanity, as @No_Regerts could tell you, you tend to become a bit jaded and start expecting it as "the norm."

Sadly, many of their customers ARE the types to do that... but every store has their own garbage clientele, like Target's snotty hipsterdouches. You see enough of the worst in humanity, as @No_Regerts could tell you, you tend to become a bit jaded and start expecting it as "the norm."

I was just telling my partner that I cant look at anyone under 30 anymore and not assume the worst. The skinny ones are tweekers, the majority are pill poppers and junkies and the clean-cut ones probabky have to register.

So old, I mean the thread. Back after Columbine shooting had Fred Meyer and Wal-mart stores closed their gun counters, they were starting to put them backh up in 2012. How quick society forgets.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top