Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Why Fred Meyers SUCKS!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ronin223, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ronin223

ronin223 Portland Active Member

2. 142

142 Rogue Valley Member

That's a good price!

3. jonn5335

jonn5335 Longview Active Member

Does fred meyer suck when they are the closest grocery store with a gallon of milk?

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

Or when they pay a decent wage for full time work and give at least some benefits?

im566, KalamaMark, TJdamon and 3 others like this.
  5. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

I don't see your point

6. slightly disturbed

slightly disturbed Oregon City Active Member

also the not all wal marts carry firearms and freds will price match. and you can get in and out without seeing a 500 pound woman in clothes 10 sizes to small using her food stamps to buy a truck load of twinkies

7. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American

I dont get the post... is Ronin saying that Fred Meyer sucks because walmart advertised a good deal on a rifle and Fred Meyer didnt? seems a bit silly, I happen to like Fred Meyers, its a great store.

iamme and (deleted member) like this.
  8. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Fred Meyer is supposed to start selling Firearms again soon...
    This is one of those BLACK FRIDAY ads where they are just trying to get you in the store, never seen a SIG in any Walmart yet.

9. ronin223

ronin223 Portland Active Member

I've shopped at walmart and fred meyers trust me trailer trash is worse at fred meyers.

Oregonians are the worst trailer trash I've ever seen but then again I've only lived in 25 states.

10. Sagaba

Sagaba Federal Way, WA Active Member

hahaha back in the day not so long ago my friends and I used to make a night out of "going to wally world" to screw off and laugh at weirdos. 10pm+ is best on a weekend. The freaks really come out. In general I'm anti-walmart and vote with my dollar we just enjoyed the comedy of the sh!t we used to see. I used to have a picture on my phone where an employee wrote in black marker on a box something paraphased like "this don't got no _blank_" on it like it was missing a part or something...

11. FireArm

Have you lived in the South? OR Are you from the South? Ever Lived in Tennesse?? Just sayin...

12. FireArm

Have you lived in the South? OR Are you from the South? Ever Lived in Tennesse?? Just sayin...

13. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

A number of Fred Meyers do sell firearms the Oregon City store I believe is one of the latest to get a gun counter. And WAL MART Sucks because those few that do sell firearms don't sell any handguns and Freddies do I am told. And because neither of the Salem Wal Marts sell any firearms and very little to do with firearms save a little ammo and some cleaning crap.

The ACE in Silverton carries way more shooting stuff and ammo then the Walmart. (though no firearms)

14. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

Don't see the point. Newberg Fred Meyer has an AR, don't remember the brand. And just sold a Ruger SR-556. Is the problem the price or the guns?

15. Muddslinger12

Muddslinger12 Vancouver Active Member

WALMART SUCKS!!!

FRED MEYER ROCKS!!

Atleast Fred Meyer carries Carhart and Levis cant get quality like that at wally world. They carry JUNK litarally your better off buying that AR from the dollarstore lol jk but seriously some fred meyers DO sell firearms but ALL gun stores sell them.

I just seriously hope Walmart dont presuade Sig to lower the quality of their AR's like they DID with Fram oil filters. Seriously cardboard junk (if you ever pulled them apart) DONT BUY THEM!! IT CAN RUIN YOUR ENGINE!! I personally only use WIX or any other good filter with by pass and filter median NOT cardboard! Sorry alittle off topic but before Fram started filling walmart shelves they HAD a good product, hope Sig doesnt follow suit.

16. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

I like unicorns. (Seems about as on topic as can get on this one!!)

mcneal9926, PBinWA, Flopsweat and 3 others like this.
  17. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

"There's a unicorn in the garden," he said. "Eating roses." She opened one unfriendly eye and looked at him. "The unicorn is a mythical beast," she said, and turned her back on him.

James Thurber

18. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

Walmart in Colorado springs, outside the base they sale longuns and handguns. Had a descent selection too.

19. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Better find another State.

FireArm and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

You don't have to shop at the same Walmart as your wife does. Just drive a few miles to the next one.

kenboy and (deleted member) like this.