JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
also the not all wal marts carry firearms and freds will price match. and you can get in and out without seeing a 500 pound woman in clothes 10 sizes to small using her food stamps to buy a truck load of twinkies

I dont get the post... is Ronin saying that Fred Meyer sucks because walmart advertised a good deal on a rifle and Fred Meyer didnt? seems a bit silly, I happen to like Fred Meyers, its a great store.

Fred Meyer is supposed to start selling Firearms again soon...
This is one of those BLACK FRIDAY ads where they are just trying to get you in the store, never seen a SIG in any Walmart yet.

I've shopped at walmart and fred meyers trust me trailer trash is worse at fred meyers.

Oregonians are the worst trailer trash I've ever seen but then again I've only lived in 25 states.

also the not all wal marts carry firearms and freds will price match. and you can get in and out without seeing a 500 pound woman in clothes 10 sizes to small using her food stamps to buy a truck load of twinkies

hahaha back in the day not so long ago my friends and I used to make a night out of "going to wally world" to screw off and laugh at weirdos. 10pm+ is best on a weekend. The freaks really come out. In general I'm anti-walmart and vote with my dollar we just enjoyed the comedy of the sh!t we used to see. I used to have a picture on my phone where an employee wrote in black marker on a box something paraphased like "this don't got no _blank_" on it like it was missing a part or something...

I've shopped at walmart and fred meyers trust me trailer trash is worse at fred meyers.

Oregonians are the worst trailer trash I've ever seen but then again I've only lived in 25 states.

Have you lived in the South? OR Are you from the South? Ever Lived in Tennesse?? Just sayin...

A number of Fred Meyers do sell firearms the Oregon City store I believe is one of the latest to get a gun counter. And WAL MART Sucks because those few that do sell firearms don't sell any handguns and Freddies do I am told. And because neither of the Salem Wal Marts sell any firearms and very little to do with firearms save a little ammo and some cleaning crap.

The ACE in Silverton carries way more shooting stuff and ammo then the Walmart. (though no firearms)

WALMART SUCKS!!!

FRED MEYER ROCKS!!

Atleast Fred Meyer carries Carhart and Levis cant get quality like that at wally world. They carry JUNK litarally your better off buying that AR from the dollarstore lol jk but seriously some fred meyers DO sell firearms but ALL gun stores sell them.

I just seriously hope Walmart dont presuade Sig to lower the quality of their AR's like they DID with Fram oil filters. Seriously cardboard junk (if you ever pulled them apart) DONT BUY THEM!! IT CAN RUIN YOUR ENGINE!! I personally only use WIX or any other good filter with by pass and filter median NOT cardboard! Sorry alittle off topic but before Fram started filling walmart shelves they HAD a good product, hope Sig doesnt follow suit.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top