JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can wveryone stopn take a moment to EDUCATE themselves and stop referring to AR-style rifles as bassault rifles? To be classified as an an "assualt rifle" it, by black & white definition MUST be a SELECT FIRE weapon. Please stop perpetuating incoorrect information.

Can wveryone stopn take a moment to EDUCATE themselves and stop referring to AR-style rifles as bassault rifles? To be classified as an an "assualt rifle" it, by black & white definition MUST be a SELECT FIRE weapon. Please stop perpetuating incoorrect information.

wveryone? stopn? Bassault? Incoorrect?

I am more confused than ever.

By the way, I need an assault rifle, however Washington wont let me have one

YUP! For over two hundred years 'Mericans have been packin Assault rifles! take yer pick, they are all gonna kill! A .22 has killed by accident or otherwise more then ALL others........ combined!!! Its not the fookin guns people, its the fookin people that kill people! Me, I want a hand gun only to get to my long guns, and I want my long guns for every thing! When I run out of rifle ammo, then I want my handgun again!

I think anyone who is legal to do so , should be able to have any rifle they want.
From flintlocks to the latest Infantry rifle.
Having a rifle , learning to use it properly , understanding its capability and limits , living up to and respecting the responsibility you now have, are many of the things I enjoy about owning rifles.

As pointed out earlier , its not about need , its because we can.
If you do not exercise your rights they might just go away ...
Andy

Last Edited:
Lack of caffeine man. But education is still education and I loathe incorrectly used words and terms.

I did to when I was younger.

Now I don't care if you call a magazine a clip. Or a Sporting rifle an assault riffle.
It doesn't change the rifle or magazine. So I don't always jump to correct people.

I know what there talking about.
But the words people choose. Are an insight into who and what they are?
And that insight is wore important to me now. Than looking knowledgeable.

And don't go thinking I've becoming more tolerant in my old age. That's not it.
I'm just honing my profiling skills. :D

When a person is placing ads for sale item and uses words like clip, uggg and assault I laugh then cringe. I am not sure why I am not judging someone but to me its like a dog whistle I heard it and it wont kill me but its annoying. Also I know I am one to talk as I have my share of typos. But when terminology is wrong I tend not to take a thread as serious. Its why I do try and over look before I hit enter or send. I tend to really get irritated when Liberal-Antis use wrong terminology then its more like where is my bat moment, nothing like having someone try and tell you how wrong you are when they are not even speaking right and politicians do it all the time.

I remember specifically when Prozanski released I think was 2009 a list of things he was going to address. One was Telflon armor piercing bullets. First of all Teflon was never proven to have penetrated any armor, it does however have the ability to help penetrate in a small percentage increase non-protected material like flesh, glass and some woods. Umm but so does shooting a 30-06 or any rifle caliber, even high grain pistol rounds. Heck a 17 has the ability to go through you in certain circumstances. Telflon however wont allow body armor to be pierced unless I suspect you are using high energy rounds like 50cal and at range 30-06 and similar.

The point being education is important in many instances. Maybe not so much in a forum post. But in real life politics or selling something it needs to be there. Wow that was a long explanation lol.

I do not care if someone miss spells or miss pronounces things ( especially here on the forum) What I do care about is what the person is trying to say. I am not perfect and I do not expect it from others. Typos happen.
Colin is a first rate American Patriot , regardless of color, or any stigma we may have about him. He is intelligent, well spoken, well educated, and was well raised! He is the very embodiment of what we all should and need to be as Americans. He has to moral courage and sense of right to speak out about issues he feels strongly about, we should learn from that!

Yes, we should have the right and the freedom to own any sort of weapon we wish to have. I want a Browning M-2 A2!!!! I can if I can afford it and the $200 dollar tax that goes with it. It's the registration I disagree with, I do not want big brother to know what I own. I want a tank, I can if I can afford it and the tax! The Gov does allow us to own NFA restricted Weapons, but there is a finite number of "transferable s" and that is really the problem here! One only need visit mexico to purchase one not on the list! Hell, that's how the bad guys do it! Colin is correct in stating every one willing to take up arms to protect them selves should have the very best there is available to them and that IS a rifle. A rifle allows you to keep enemy's at a distance, it allows you to exert power over a threat and it allows you to prosecute a threat with precision and to lessen the risk of collateral damage! Up close, it gives you unbeatable power!

Well anyway...i was a bit drunk when I saw this video and posted this thread. This morning my employee was late so I decided to catch up on this dudes other videos. He is a sharp guy and I appreciate his insight. He is no highly trained expert but an every man who is passionate about all this stuff and I appreciate it. Im glad I stumbled across his video....so who likes the fp Russian videos cause that guy cracks me up and he is the reason I ran into this dudes video
Have you also checked out Reid Hendrichs? That guy is a bad bubblegum as well, he knows his stuff and articulates his points well.

I think anyone who is legal to do so , should be able to have any rifle they want.
From flintlocks to the latest Infantry rifle.
Having a rifle , learning to use it properly , understanding its capability and limits , living up to and respecting the responsibility you now have, are many of the things I enjoy about owning rifles.

As pointed out earlier , its not about need , its because we can.
If you do not exercise your rights they might just go away ...
Andy
^^^Post of the century^^^

Someone had to say it. I'm glad you able to write it out so elegantly.
Thank you.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top