JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ran into this video today...nothing new or unsaid but its a good tool and nice to see a different face representing guns...and its not an old guy in a tie behind a desk!!!

Don't be hatin! You can have black guns. And a corvette.

I've had both since I was 24.;)

And ya. Seams like a nice guy. And had one real good point.
Don't bring a pistol if you know your going to a gun fight.

I remember the cops in LA trying to stop bank robbers wearing body armor and toting rifles.
There tiny hand guns were a joke!

Last Edited:
Don't be hatin! You can have black guns. And a corvette.

I've had both since I was 24.;)

And ya. Seams like a nice guy. And had one real good point.
Don't bring a pistol if you know your going to a gun fight.

I remember the cops in LA trying to stop bank robbers wearing body armor and toting rifles.
There tiny hand guns were a joke!
Not to mention their marksmanship taking down the newspaper delivery ladies they mistook for Dorner. 103 rounds fired, 2 hits!

And to end the shootout, didn't the COP's need to run down to a gun store and borrow a couple AR-15's?
Right after this shoot out the city starting arming their boys, with M-16's ,they got through some government program.
Dose that sound right? It's been a while since I watched the movie on the shootout.

So ya. Even COP's need a ''Modern sporting rifle''.

Well anyway...i was a bit drunk when I saw this video and posted this thread. This morning my employee was late so I decided to catch up on this dudes other videos. He is a sharp guy and I appreciate his insight. He is no highly trained expert but an every man who is passionate about all this stuff and I appreciate it. Im glad I stumbled across his video....so who likes the fp Russian videos cause that guy cracks me up and he is the reason I ran into this dudes video

Well anyway...i was a bit drunk when I saw this video and posted this thread. This morning my employee was late so I decided to catch up on this dudes other videos. He is a sharp guy and I appreciate his insight. He is no highly trained expert but an every man who is passionate about all this stuff and I appreciate it. Im glad I stumbled across his video....so who likes the fp Russian videos cause that guy cracks me up and he is the reason I ran into this dudes video

FPS Russia? That guy is hilarious. Fantastic fake accent and always really cool firearms.

assault rifle??? no such thing rifles don't assault people do

learn the terms properly then the news will, like them mags and clips :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top