JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy quickly reacted to a car jacking.

That's awesome! I have witnessed 2 armed (knife) car jackings in last couple years (helped corner one of the perps along with others) and u have to be ready for the unexpected. It happens seemingly out of the blue from what I've seen (from my limited experience). But both had plenty of warning signs immediately before (we are talking seconds, not minutes, before) and if you live in Col Jeff coopers condition yellow you can pick up on those signs I think.

A non-car jacking example in Sandy Oregon below(has been discussed here before). If the guy had simply kept his eye on the woman as she left the fast food place he would not have been surprised and had his throat cut.

That's pretty good. He hosed those guys righteously, even got some good spray into the white van.

I used to drive down to my old home town to visit my mom before she became "late." The place had changed a lot, none for the better. There were fancy expensive parts of town, but there were ghetto areas. I needed to drive across town one day on a major thoroughfare that had experienced recent car jackings. Knowing this, I wouldn't come to a complete stop and I wouldn't allow myself to get boxed in, I'd anticipate the lights as much as I could by driving more slowly between them. If I had to blow a red light, I did it. If I'd gotten stopped by a cop for running the light, I'd simply tell him why and take the citation.

I've got other stories about a few close calls that I've had. Where I avoided trouble by staying alert and getting the right read on the situation quickly. Then there was the time I was at a concert in southeast LA with a pal, in 1973. Some gang-bangers got around behind us and attacked us from the rear; we got our asses minorly kicked. I got hit in the side of the head, my eyeglasses flew off and disappeared, somehow I got a fat lip. The story is longer but that's enough for now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top