JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps its due to using that nasally voice you use to make fun of people in your head when reading posts that say something completely against what you think. So you've got that "nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah" voice going in your head and you just wanna throw something at them. However, its the internet, so you scout for a little smiley flipping the bird and inform the opponent of the particular role you'd like to play in his/her mothers social life.

Erm, all in humor of course, I've never wanted to throw something at anyone here....really..... ;)

When I get involved in a 'debate' in a thread (such as in your mention CHL threads), it's usually for one or more of three main reasons: (1) to inform [usually about the law, since I have a lot of experience and education in that area], (2) to present a former LEOs point of view, (3) and, while I don't expect to change my adversary's point of view, I hope my points might influence others. I'm willing to bet that many who have read the 'What CHL holders should do when stopped for traffic' thread have never considered how they might react, and now have a 'plan' in their minds.

Flaming and name calling is something I definitely try to avoid, and I'm glad most on this forum do also.

Max

Men should debate. If not then they may as well graze in the fields like dumb animals. Debate is what makes for better life, better to discuss where we are headed than finding out after you are allready there.

jj

Men should post as they would talk FTF. However moderators now censor the words because men can't behave on the net.

jj

true soo very true

Provided these same "men" assume that their FTF conversation is occurring in a public setting and can remain civil in tone and respect.

It's not about "censorship", it's about respecting the rules of the setting you are in.

Flaming and throwing tantrums is something best left to the "kiddie" sites where all the not-yet-men like to act their ages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top