JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Submariners learn quickly how to get through the hatches at a running speed. We actually have races to see how can get through the boat the fastest.

Watching civilians at the museum boats is always a fun time.
I remember trim parties the officer of the deck would get the boat trimmed and then quite a few of us would run to the stern then he would trim it again and then everyone ran to the bow and the officer would do it again and again. We must have been really bored.

Another activity during angles dangles was sledding with your blanket
The good ole days

I remember trim parties the officer of the deck would get the boat trimmed and then quite a few of us would run to the stern then he would trim it again and then everyone ran to the bow and the officer would do it again and again. We must have been really bored.

Another activity during angles dangles was sledding with your blanket
The good ole days
Trim Parties in the Army were something completely different.

Seems like he's still a might messed up...

Paramedics who attended to Denny said he suffered major trauma and came very close to dying. Soon after Green took him to the hospital, Denny suffered a seizure. His skull was fractured in 91 places and pushed into his brain.[15][3] His left eye was so badly dislocated that it would have fallen into his sinus cavity had the surgeons not replaced the crushed bone with a piece of plastic.[16] A permanent crater remains in his forehead despite efforts to correct it.[3]
THIS story still makes me very sad and angry.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads