JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still don't see how it makes using 3D printed guns any worse than other guns, but ... ok?
Whereas in USA it might be legal to 3D print guns without legal authorisation, here in UK, and most likely everywhere else on the planet that is civilised, it most definitely is not. To me it is plainly obvious that it is the criminal to whom I am referring when I wrote that I'd be cheering if his gun blew up in his face.

IF a FFL/authorised firearms manufacturer does it and it goes tits-up, then THAT would be tragic, but if a criminal does it it's cause for celebration. Does that make it clearer for you?

If you trying to read another meaning into my text, perhaps you'd care to enlarge on the rationale for that.

I just posted that I'd printed a 10/22 just to see how it went. Seemed to hit a little close to home.
I didn't notice that, TBH. Did you do it with criminal intent? Probably not. I really could care less what you print, so long as you don't hurt any of mine with it, unlikely, since, you live five thousand miles away and again unlikely that you have criminal intent, else you wouldn't be posting it here.

Again , did you even read what I wrote in #34?

'I would stand and cheer as one of these plastic guns disintegrated in the face of the dude trying to shoot it in the course of committing a crime,'

Anyhow, I already have seven .22 rifles, and if I wanted a 10/22 I could go buy it, since I have spaces for a couple more .22s on my FAC.

Let's stop this pecking, or else just ignore me, and I'll do the same for you.

I wanted a 10/22 I could go buy it, since I have spaces for a couple more .22
Yeah, I already have a couple, one by Ruger (I guess technically the only 10/22) and a clone by Magnum Research. I just had some plastic in the spool and decided to see how it worked. It was as expected. I threw it away. It's 100% legal in the land of the free.

I disagree with your assertion that it's uncivilized to make one's own firearms, or things in general, but that's not worth arguing over.

Well, Sir, I don't live in the 'land of the free'. Hence MY point of view. My point was that it is unlawful to make firearms for the purpose of committing crime - you seem to be determined to ignore that. As for making 'things in general', how did THAT creep in?

You and I, Sir, are about done here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top