JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny you mention that, My Wifey comes from the former soviet union Ukrainian district, and as a new U.S. citizen, she had to learn all about out history and has become fascinated with the whole 4th of July thing! In learning about our history, She is very proud to be an American, and very vocal about it when she hears people like these sheeple who have no idea where we come from! One more reason to celebrate our independence day

I, as most of us on this site, celebrate the culmination of the pain, suffering, courage and pride of our forefathers. Winning and holding our freedom for themselves and us!

Find a kid or six, this weekend, and teach them the truth about our revolutionary forefathers and point out the lies and half truths the government dishes out to them!:)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! :s0042:

Yea mayo shots
Drunk
Tattoos
Vape
Disc golf

Classy...

Hey now! o_O

Go easy on the disc golf and tattoos. The first is free to play and the second is one of the very few professions you can spend your money at and know that 100% of that money will stay in the US...

Getting drunk as a younger guy I never needed an excuse to drink but these holidays were always a given for drinking.

I just had a alarming thought. Could it be the elite and their crony politicians want to welcome the illegals and then grant them total citizenship is BECAUSE it is in their interest to NOT have this group become familiar with our history of freedom?????
CAN YOU SAY MANIPULATION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO CONSIDER IT THEIR RIGHT TO RULE???

Sheldon

When people think Jessie Ventura was a founding father, think that the 4th celebrates the civil war and end of slavery, don't know who we fought for our freedom against, and have no idea of the time frame...
I fear for our country.

The Continental Congress declared independence today, July 2nd.
And it was signed August 2nd.
The 4th was when the drafts were finished and that's why that date is at the top! There's the rest of the story!

Because this:

Because of those who died, unwavering in their commitment to give US ALL a future free from a tyrannical government.

I get emotional when I think of this.
:s0160:

Tis why I celebrate.

In a way, I envy their blissful ignorance of the world around them. It must be kind of nice having your only concerns being getting drunk and laid (I vaguely remember 20), rather than constantly being "aware" of all the crap us who pay attention have to tolerate. They don't lie in bed worrying about the neverending assaults on their liberties, the world their kids will inherit, or the pure evil that exists.

Unfortunately the dumbing down of our population is intentional as a unaware people are much easier to manipulate and control but I have to say the red pill can be a real downer sometimes.

To be honest, while I know the history, I don't really know why we bother since we as a nation have turned our backs on the Founders' principles and values...

After Tytler:
From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence; <-YOU ARE HERE
From dependence back into bondage.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR