JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK fan boys. With the thread of "Why do some people hate glocks so much? I figured it was time for the LOVE thread. So put down your cool-aid sippy cups and bring it on!
Mike

Love the Glocks because they are dishwasher safe. All black goes with everything in my wardrobe. They are good listeners when I have a bad day. Hanging out with them makes me feel prettier.

I love them because they are simple, reliable, and lightweight.
I got rid of mine though, because they don't make one suitable for pocket carry.
I sold it and bought a Kel-Tec PF9, which as far as controls and reliability are concerned, I consider it a pocket Glock. It always works, same controls and features except for the takedown mechanism, just in a much smaller package than a G26/27.
However I do plan on buying another Glock, because they are just a pleasure to shoot, and sometimes I don't need to carry in that deep of concealment.

Because its a good companion for my 1911. :)
Dave
P5256572.jpg

Microscopically short trigger reset.

Yep. Especially if you swap in a 3.5# connector and a NY1 spring. $15 of parts and five minutes gets you a perfect fighting trigger.

I think reliability is the biggest draw to Glocks. But I really appreciate the interchangeability of mags. Pretty cool to be able to use G19, G17 and G18 mags in a G26. Or go the other way and modify the gun to take shorter mags.

G26L1.jpg

OK fan boys. With the thread of "Why do some people hate glocks so much? I figured it was time for the LOVE thread. So put down your cool-aid sippy cups and bring it on!
Mike

Love the Glocks because they are dishwasher safe. All black goes with everything in my wardrobe. They are good listeners when I have a bad day. Hanging out with them makes me feel prettier.

Kinda like asking the same type of question. Why do people like Budweiser when a fine craft brew is available locally? Hmmmm. Glock? or Springfield custom shop stainless Champion 45acp 1911? I'll take the finer things in life. Time is too short to drink cheap ordinary beer! Greydog.

I love them because they are simple, reliable, and lightweight.
I got rid of mine though, because they don't make one suitable for pocket carry.
I sold it and bought a Kel-Tec PF9, which as far as controls and reliability are concerned, I consider it a pocket Glock. It always works, same controls and features except for the takedown mechanism, just in a much smaller package than a G26/27.
However I do plan on buying another Glock, because they are just a pleasure to shoot, and sometimes I don't need to carry in that deep of concealment.

Hey honey! Does this gun make my azz look fat? Greydog.

1) So simple my wife can shoot it.
2) Cheap, in case she forgets it at the nail place in her purse. No big loss.
3) If she is ever lost in the woods I'm sure the plastic would make great fire starter material.

1) So simple my wife can shoot it.
2) Cheap, in case she forgets it at the nail place in her purse. No big loss.
3) If she is ever lost in the woods I'm sure the plastic would make great fire starter material.
Agree on point 1, my wife actually shot my glock better than I did.
2: It is pretty cheap, there are cheaper out there that are similar now, but most are just copies *cough*sigma*cough*
3: Plastic would just melt, however if she was able to pull the bullet, using the gun for leverage, the gunpowder in the cartridge makes great tinder.

Kinda like asking the same type of question. Why do people like Budweiser when a fine craft brew is available locally? Hmmmm. Glock? or Springfield custom shop stainless Champion 45acp 1911? I'll take the finer things in life. Time is too short to drink cheap ordinary beer! Greydog.

You mean like this cheap swill?

colt_45.jpg

I'll stick with my dependable and accurate Glocks, plus of course a nice glass of Black Butte Porter or Stone IPA or... (Ok, ok, I know they don't make "Springfield 45 Malt Liquor," but that is the best I could do).

colt_45.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads