JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess one of these days I'll have to seriously try one.:rolleyes:
Fired a few test rounds out of my brother's .45, but it is all
ported, etc. It had about the same recoil as my 9mm. .469
Smith, but I swear I got flash burns from it.:eek:;)

What's better? The 9mm or the 45acp? We'll let that one simmer for 4 more years and then this thread will rise again during the re-election campaign of Martin O'Malley. Or maybe it will be Rick Santorum.

I guess I fall under "Glocktose" intolerant. LOL
They do work well and are durable , lots of folks like 'em , plenty of after-market goodies for them etc ...
Just not a fan of black and plastic ... I understand the "whys" as it were , just not my style of pistol.
I don't feel like a "hater" as the kids say , 'casue I wouldn't bad mouth a guys gun of choice , he might shoot better than me , LOL
Andy

I guess I fall under "Glocktose" intolerant. LOL
They do work well and are durable , lots of folks like 'em , plenty of after-market goodies for them etc ...
Just not a fan of black and plastic ... I understand the "whys" as it were , just not my style of pistol.
I don't feel like a "hater" as the kids say , 'casue I wouldn't bad mouth a guys gun of choice , he might shoot better than me , LOL
Andy

I see my Glock as a tool, and my CZ SP01 Accushadow as shootable art...I see where you are coming from though!!

burger-king-tiny-hands.jpg

"Fellas, I've told you a million times that the G19 fits everyone's hands."

burger-king-tiny-hands.jpg

Glock lover's special...........:D
NEDG Glock Double Gun is Never Empty!

Look out Zombies here comes double trouble!!
096c457d34dbde0491149908e626e0e3.jpg
Two Glock 17's Become One bad-bubblegum weapon!
What makes the NEDG unique is that it allows its operator to clear a jam, or reload the weapon, while simultaneously maintaining it in a 'live fire' or 'ready' status, ensuring the operator is always able to fire the unit 'immediately and without hesitation' – even if they are in the middle of a process that would normally render them defenseless. The combination of this unique feature, as well as it's capacity to hold twice as much ammunition as a conventional firearm, helped to give this weapon the 'Never-Empty' moniker

096c457d34dbde0491149908e626e0e3.jpg

For me I first shot a buddies G17 around 1986 and had trouble hitting anything. Overall I had very little experience with short guns but I was left with the impression that Glock's weren't for me. I spent most of the time in between shooting long guns mostly while hunting and plinking. A few years ago I shot a few different guns and liked a friends XD compact.

I purchased the XDS thinking I wanted a good concealable 9mm.

I shot it a good deal and just never liked it, neither did my 12 year old son who is a pretty good shot with just about everything he picks up. The over aggressive grip wasn't comfortable while carrying and was too snappy for my son and wife to enjoy shooting.

After doing a bunch of reading I decided to give the G19 a try and have found that I absolutely love the gun as does the rest of my family. It's the perfect size, simple, comfortable to shoot and I can be pretty accurate with it out of the box. It's hard to believe that it holds the 15+1 and is reasonably concealable.

The only down size is that now I have come to realize one Glock just isn't going to keep me happy…

I shot the 26 & 42 this weekend and haven't exactly figured out how to break it to my wife that we "Need" more Glocks not to mention all the accessories that we are in need of.

Oh and now the whole Navy Seal story broke, how can it not be the best thing since sliced bread?;)

Just my humble story…

Feels "right" in my hand. Light weight, points well. 13+1 beats 8 of a kind. Jury still out on whether they will last as long with as much ab-use as a couple 1911s Ive owned. Ive really gassed up some .45acp handloads with no discernable ill effect on the 1911, havent tried this with the Glock21 and won't until Ive resprung it. A 10mm Glock is on my acquisition list under "Someday".

Why would anyone resurrect such a moronic thread?
You don't like Glocks? Don't buy them. What gives anyone the right to judge what I keep in my holster? I don't judge other peoples's choices, so take a walk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top