JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a lot of ads for guns I would be very interested in buying that have something akin to "no sale to WA residents" or "no WA sales"... I don't get it. If we are willing to pay for shipping, its REALLY easy to ship a gun to an FFL...

Hell, there have been plenty as of late in Portland area. Many of them, I would have driven to Portland to look over the firearm, hand over cash and then have the gun shipped to my local FFL.

I don't sell things to people with a$$-eyes, so that means 98.8% of your typical Washingtonians…..

;) :D

In reality, and on topic, 90% of the time I see something listed here that I want it's in Oregon. Almost every transaction I've taken part in through NWFA classifieds has been with someone from Oregon. It's fairly rare that I see something I want to buy listed by a Washingtonian.
We don't buy guns we're not going to use :D

Washington drivers are miserable no doubt. But come on, man. Compared to Oregon drivers? Oregon drivers make Washington drivers look pretty decent.

Washington drivers are miserable no doubt. But come on, man. Compared to Oregon drivers? Oregon drivers make Washington drivers look pretty decent.
Oregon drivers are terrible. And they aren't getting better with time. In fact the exact opposite.

4 pages of responses thus far, and still nobody has actually understood my original point...:D

Ultimately, my reasoning for posting was the higher concentration of those who refuse to ship in OR, vs the other states represented on this forum. Not so much of a question of WHY folks won't do it. I get it why *some folks don't want to "bother with shipping". Why is the concentration of those who refuse, so much higher in OR?
Because we hate people from Washington. Didn't you know this? It's pretty well documented.

I see a lot of ads for guns I would be very interested in buying that have something akin to "no sale to WA residents" or "no WA sales"... I don't get it. If we are willing to pay for shipping, its REALLY easy to ship a gun to an FFL...

Hell, there have been plenty as of late in Portland area. Many of them, I would have driven to Portland to look over the firearm, hand over cash and then have the gun shipped to my local FFL.
I'm not sure. I'm from Oregon and I've shipped to Texas. I'm pretty sure my FFL will ship to Washington.

4 pages of responses thus far, and still nobody has actually understood my original point...:D

Ultimately, my reasoning for posting was the higher concentration of those who refuse to ship in OR, vs the other states represented on this forum. Not so much of a question of WHY folks won't do it. I get it why *some folks don't want to "bother with shipping". Why is the concentration of those who refuse, so much higher in OR?
*Wait*

....what was the original question...? o_O:s0054::s0128::s0013::s0094:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top