JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no legal requirement for an FFL to ship a firearm to another FFL. There are FFL's that won't accept a gun shipped from a private party, but that's a company policy, not legal requirement. I only deal with FFLs that will accept private party shipments.
so then I guess just go back to the old days of having private part sale .......

4 pages of responses thus far, and still nobody has actually understood my original point...:D

Ultimately, my reasoning for posting was the higher concentration of those who refuse to ship in OR, vs the other states represented on this forum. Not so much of a question of WHY folks won't do it. I get it why *some folks don't want to "bother with shipping". Why is the concentration of those who refuse, so much higher in OR?
Maybe just perspective because this forum is mostly OR and WA and you probably aren't even noticing WA refusals since it's your state. Idk

so then I guess just go back to the old days of having private part sale .......
What are you talking about. Point being there is no law stating a private party can't ship to an FFL vs having to have your local FFL bubblegum to destination FFL. I'm not advocating for breaking the law by skirting the BGCs.

What are you talking about. Point being there is no law stating a private party can't ship to an FFL vs having to have your local FFL bubblegum to destination FFL. I'm not advocating for breaking the law by skirting the BGCs.
You might want to read this thread for more education:

Oregon Firearms shipments more restricted now?

I don't ship cause I hate everyone in Washington. It's all personal for me. I hate you all.

Sarcasm. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

A69C6960-4BF1-4FD6-9A01-5AC8AA0C67EB.jpeg

I don't ship cause I hate everyone in Washington. It's all personal for me. I hate you all.

Sarcasm. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

View attachment 1375989
Believe me, that's not the comment that makes me hate you. No panty bunching for that one, seeing as how the feeling is mutual. But Oregonians are the worst.

In reality, and on topic, 90% of the time I see something listed here that I want it's in Oregon. Almost every transaction I've taken part in through NWFA classifieds has been with someone from Oregon. It's fairly rare that I see something I want to buy listed by a Washingtonian.

Believe me, that's not the comment that makes me hate you. No panty bunching for that one, seeing as how the feeling is mutual. But Oregonians are the worst.

In reality, and on topic, 90% of the time I see something listed here that I want it's in Oregon. Almost every transaction I've taken part in through NWFA classifieds has been with someone from Oregon. It's fairly rare that I see something I want to buy listed by a Washingtonian.
I'll sell to anyone. Haha. I'll even meet across the border to go through a Washington FFL. I just don't ship firearms. I'll ship anything else though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top