JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought it was kind of strange that a Beretta CX4 Storm was shorter than my SBR'd Thompson and one was legal and the other needed government approval... :(

I thought about the cx4 storm too. It's legally a rifle because the barrel is longer than 16" and the overall length is longer than 26". Sbr have barrels that are shorter than 16". So in theory a sbr can br longer than your cx4 storm buts it's the barrel length that makes it a sbr. Again this is another example of why the sbr classification doesn't make sense to me

I thought about the cx4 storm too. It's legally a rifle because the barrel is longer than 16" and the overall length is longer than 26". Sbr have barrels that are shorter than 16". So in theory a sbr can br longer than your cx4 storm buts it's the barrel length that makes it a sbr. Again this is another example of why the sbr classification doesn't make sense to me

It's barrel and overall length. But yes some bullpups and similiar get right up to that line.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top