JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was a part of a group of office staff who took a tour of a construction site for a new building we are putting up. As I was walking by, an electrician was asking another worker if he had a pair of wire cutters. I pulled out my Gerber multi-tool and asked him if that would work. It did and he was grateful. You should have seen the look on my co-workers faces; you'd think I had two heads.

I carry a Gerber multi-tool, pen, sharpie, LED light and a pocket knife everywhere. I use at least two of them every day and frequently all of the above. I'm guessing most of you have a similar mindset/toolkit and yet we are considered the strange ones.

:confused:

I drive dump truck for a living you should see the looks I get when I pull out my smart phone and look something up on line in the middle of no where. Course almost everyone of the guys standing around with me would have a pocket knife (I carry a Victrinox Explorer) or a multitool. I carry a Flashlite as do most the other guys picked up the habit night paving. I also carry a Spyderco Byrd folding knife (suited to self defense).

Course Dump truck Drivers rarely give a rats what other people think.

my brother went to work for me doing hardwood floors and he wanted to get a box knife in a sheath to carry on the jobsites.
i said why dont you buy a flashlight instead,you will use that more than a box knife?i have a box knife in my toolbox.
well i have used his boxknife more times than i can count and everytime he hands it to me he smiles with a sense of victory over me.

In my northface right now I have 3 pairs of rubber gloves(medical) a pocket mask for CPR, a spare magazine for my S&W 4003tsw, a gerber multitool I got from my dad, a mini mag flashlight, chapstick, and a pair of trauma shears, and a CRKT KISS... not weird for me at all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top