JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several inquiries on open threads about items for sale, so far no reply and when I snoop around I can see that the seller has been on the forum several times since I asked about the item. maybe they didn't like my question? I don't know. just plain rude I.M.H.O.

I often wonder if someone is not really wanting to sell something if they do this. Maybe put it up and then do not want to part with it. Maybe hoping someone will offer them more if they do not respond? One thing for sure if they really wanted to make the sale they would not ghost people who want to buy.

I do not reply to questions if the answer is clearly in the ad's text.

If you ask me if I will accept a trade when I clearly stated no trades, or ask if I will accept a lower price when I clearly stated firm, I will not reply to you.

And if answering you would be the equivalent of copying & pasting the text from the ad, I will not reply to you.

Last Edited:
There could be many different answers here to the OP's question.

Something to consider here is that some , if not most of the answers / reasons will only make sense to the person selling , but not responding to inquires.

Speaking only for myself....
When I encounter folks like those in the OP...I shrug it off , and move on...no point in "giving them free rent in my head / thoughts. "

They had something I wanted / was interested in...and more than likely would have had a sale , if they replied to me...
They didn't , so they lost a sale...simple.

Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads