JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huh? A guy that dresses up his dog? I mean, I've seen guys dress up their dogs for a tailgate party for fun...but if its anything other than that a ballkicking is in order stat!

I understand why girls do it, because they are stupid, but why do guys do it!!!!

A friend of mine dresses his dog up, I want to kick him in the balls!

Can anyone explain this to me?

OK, I'm not sure if I'm guilty of this or not.

IMG_0024.jpg

It's not an 'outfit' per se which I do dislike but I can tell you one reason guys might do it; Women like it and will come up and talk to you, like a lot :D

Some dogs have thin fur like Chihuahuas and in the winter time they really do need some type of jacket when exposed to freezing temperatures. Other times, you just have to do something to them to embarrass them.

00003496[1].jpg

00003496[1].jpg

But they don't have opposable thumbs and have sucky fashion sense. lol

Mine is little and I'll put a sweater or coat on the little shivering varmint sometimes.
Oh, nice BMW and Honda..

But they don't have opposable thumbs and have sucky fashion sense. lol

Mine is little and I'll put a sweater or coat on the little shivering varmint sometimes.
Oh, nice BMW and Honda..

I ditched the BMW a while back, Lilly liked the Husky just fine too though :)

Hey, did you know that when you go 20 mph in Manhatten beach CA, they call this:
"Pretty much Cruelty to Animals"

P3022954.jpg

True story, got pulled over by a MOTORCYCLE cop, because he "wasn't sure" but he thought "Maybe" it was illegal. And he said: "I mean, if she were in a pickup she'd have to be restrained"

I pointed at his bmw and said, do you wear a seatbelt on your motocycle?

So then, he frikken calls animal contol and says "that's not safe, right!?"

"Yeah that's pretty much cruelty to animals"

So yeah, just so you know, you should attach a 30# dog to a 330# chunk of moving metal "for safety" F.Y.I.

I do feel a little bad cus you can see how stressed out she was right? (this was her first time EVER on the bike)
IMG_9576.jpg

^ I believe a dog would rather spend a day being with its owner than a life ignored in a backyard. (She's such a cool dog!) My dog went everywhere with me - motorcycle, truck, boat - LOVED the boat. As soon as I'd even reach for the mooring she'd go ballistic with excitement.

But that was years ago when an individual had the right to decide what was fun and safe for their own pet, and you had some level of freedom to do what you wanted when you wanted.

Of course nowadays the bullying idiots have to come out of the woodwork with their revenue pads and endless 'laws.'

Like I've said before, sooner or later anything fun will be illegal. Including, but not limited to, bouncing a tennis ball off a wall.

*rant over*

^^^^ That is indeed a goofy looking little guy, Blitz! Little bit guilty myself, red Christmas bow on the collar. Tis' the season to be silly!
BTW good job taking in Pluto! Not just everyone would!

Dogs just love me, always have. My neighbors various dogs all stare out their windows waiting for me to come and go. Strange, but true. Scary when they stand in the street though. I'd just die in one of them got hit waiting for me.

This pug loves me to death so I rewarded her in February by putting this on her. Very compliant, no complaints, as opposed to my cat who tolerates nothing.

AnnaHat022013.JPG

AnnaHat022013.JPG

^^^^ That is indeed a goofy looking little guy, Blitz! Little bit guilty myself, red Christmas bow on the collar. Tis' the season to be silly!
BTW good job taking in Pluto! Not just everyone would!

He's written a 1600 page manual on jester tricks, almost every day there's a new one. I tell everyone that his very last trick will be a vanishing act.. POOF like Bilbo

How do you guys get your dogs to leave their goggles on?

My minpin HATES them, but he loves to ride!

Once they figure out they can take them off you're screwed.
With Lilly I took the lenses out. Put them on her for like 30 seconds a couple times a day.
Then a minute, then a couple. And not letting her swat at them.

Even still, she likes them fine as long as we're about to leave or moving, but after about a minute if I'm sitting talking to someone she'll try to swat em off.
And she had them on, on the bike from day one so it's like grabbing a leash, when I grab the glasses she goes nuts because she really likes the motorcycle. It's actually funnt when a harley rides by she stops whatever she's doing and perks up to watch it go by, butt wagging in high gear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top