JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really love that Freudian slip in the last line :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Haha stupid autocorrect on my phone

You were actually gonna put your gun back into your car, at a mall? There is no sign on a private place of business that should even make you think of giving up your right to protect yourself. These signs don't hold water.

It's not in a mall and the only reason I was going to take it back to the car is because its on an Indian reservation and I wasn't 100% certain if the trespass laws worked the same way and didn't want to risk it

Haha stupid autocorrect on my phone

It's not in a mall and the only reason I was going to take it back to the car is because its on an Indian reservation and I wasn't 100% certain if the trespass laws worked the same way and didn't want to risk it

You are subject to different laws on reservation lands. I dont believe the chl is even valid there.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

View attachment 65297
I stop by bi mart everyday, but I do drive by it to and from work. They had probably 20 boxes of 9mm, 25 boxes cci mini mags, lots of .45 and 250 packs of .40. I like bi mart. Cabelas asks every purchase for a phone number, just say no thanks.

I always give out telemarketer's phone number. I save their phone numbers on my phone with a "special" title. And if a clerk ask me for one, I happily oblige and give them one of my "special" numbers. Don't get mad, equalize the playing field.

I just say no phone. If they ask about my cell phone say it is the bosses and he gets mad if I give it out.

Fisherman's is the worst about asking for phone numbers.

When BiMart has ammo again, much will be better in this world!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top