JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the vids I have watched, even the guys with bolt actions get more than one. The guys with ARs get quite a few. The guys with full autos - hard to tell.

You can get more than one, you just won't need a lot. Unless you wanna do the world a favor and try to cull the herd. :rolleyes:

You can get more than one, you just won't need a lot. Unless you wanna do the world a favor and try to cull the herd. :rolleyes:

I have heard varying things about whether feral hogs are good eating. If I was hunting for decent tasting meat, I would be picking off the little piglets, not the full grown things. After I retire, yes, I would be hunting to do a cull of an invasive species, and less about meat (at least for my own consumption).

I have heard varying things about whether feral hogs are good eating. If I was hunting for decent tasting meat, I would be picking off the little piglets, not the full grown things. After I retire, yes, I would be hunting to do a cull of an invasive species, and less about meat (at least for my own consumption).
I view it like catfish, full grown don't taste good.

Maybe they need to put a bounty on them so hunters have an incentive and then they can use the meat for bacon and pork chops for the prisons. That would be fun, paid to hunt pigs that r doing damage to crops and at the same time cut the food bill for prisoners. Heck, make it into cat and dog food too.

Maybe they need to put a bounty on them so hunters have an incentive and then they can use the meat for bacon and pork chops for the prisons. That would be fun, paid to hunt pigs that r doing damage to crops and at the same time cut the food bill for prisoners. Heck, make it into cat and dog food too.
Hey! Dogs and cats deserve better. :s0002:
The bounty would cause them to become endangered in the U.S. BUT... They aren't a native species here either so...

Hey! Dogs and cats deserve better. :s0002:
The bounty would cause them to become endangered in the U.S. BUT... They aren't a native species here either so...

Dogs can eat a variety of things but cats with their shorter digestive tract need meat or fish of some kind. I know dogs cannot eat chocolate and possibly other things but cannot remember. I grew up with dogs but I am too busy to be an owner of a dog. I wouldn't mind owning a dog when I retire but now I'm not sure if things will be back to normal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top