JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_2754.jpg

My $400 .22 pistol I built about 5 years ago......

Don't forget there are more calibers than the 223/5.56! You will need a 6.8 / 6.5 Grendal, 300 Blackout, 458 Bushmaster, 500 Beowolf and then get some .308 rifles...

It's time for all of you "AR-Freek Addicts" go HARD TURKEY!!! And I will even help you. Just give all of your AR's to me and force yourself to never think about them again. No thanks necessary...I'm just trying to help out. :)

What length is the barrel on that pistol? Is it 10.5 incher? I am thinking of doing my next pistol with one that size or do one with an 11.5" so i can put a stock on it since it would be over 26 inches long.

You mean vertical fore grip, not stock. Less than a 16" barrel is still a SBR no matter what the overall length, if you install a stock.

After my first one, I was hooked. All of my rifles went out of the door to be replaced by AR's of the same caliber.:s0131:
Now no matter which rifle I pick up, all of the buttons and levers are in the same place. :s0155:
I just have to be careful about which magazine I try to use...:s0114::s0114::s0114:

It is very addictive....it all starts with just picking up a lower, just in case, then the lpk, then the stock and before you know it, you have another complete rifle, sometimes before you are picking up that next just in case lower. 5.56 is only the beginning, I just finished a .308 build......hum, what next....

DSCN0848.jpg

Do you have a link to that? ATF has long held that VFG on a pistol is an NFA violation.

Just follow the link to their website. They link the letter from the ATF and the rules that declare a firearm with a length of 26" or greater is not legally considered a pistol. Therefore it is not limited by the forward grip restriction on pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top